The Dooley/Hart Shouting Match

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by robvols, Oct 23, 2012.

1. robvols

robvols Member

Anybody have the details of what went on between Dooley and Hart yesterday?

2. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

This could get interesting.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It was loud enough for several to hear it

4. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I think SpringBok said it was concerning Dooley doing what he does best in calling out players.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You don't say your players aren't first round picks.

6. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Dooley is a IAA coach

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's disrespectful to say your best offensive weapon, who's recovering from a knee injury and is suffering from the worst playcalling in the SEC, isn't playing like a first rounder. It's bullshit to say that about a player period, much less the much publicized face of your team.

It's a chickenshit move and Hunter can't really respond to it without looking like the bad guy.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Say he's not playing well but at least have your player's back.

9. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Just can't understand what the hold up is with DooDrop at this point especially if him and AD are getting into a fight.

10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Dooley is one that loses his cool easily. Saw it on the sidelines alot and now in the bosses office.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

What's sad is Hunter's response was one of the most mature responses I've heard. Further proof of just how big of a **** up Doofus is.

12. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Not really. He's no coach at all. Coaches look out for their players and take the blame when times are tough.

13. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

DD better watch out Dave is part of the Hart Foundation.

Royal Rumble just around the corner

14. hatvol96

People make fun of Mike Gundy's "I'm a man. I'm 40." rant. I guarantee the guys in that locker room and those who have followed know he'll be on their side when the arrows start flying.

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I always thought it was a hilarious outburst, but damn if I wouldn't love playing for a guy that stood up for me like that.

16. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

No argument here.

17. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

I agree it would take a real wuss not to have a coach's back with that much passion for his guys and the game. It was funny, but man it was good as well.

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Wasn't much of a match, pretty much one sided

19. hatvol96

I doubt any of the players will be going before the Board of Trustees to issue a Jimmy Chitwoodesque ultimatum on Dooley's behalf.

20. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

when Dooley is let go, the differences between how the players respond now and how they did when Fulmer were let go are going to be such a stark contrast between each other. It is going to be shocking to some.