The Dream Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JT5, Nov 10, 2017.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

So last night I had a dream that Iron Chef Bobby Flay was trying to dazzle/seduce my wife with his culinary skills. And so he brought her a homemade cereal that he "whipped up" in the kitchen. And he's so proud of himself about this recipe, and his natural genius, and how these things just come to him. And my wife is all "this is amazing!" and "honey, you've got to try this!" and "Bobby is so talented!"....and Bobby Flay is smirking, with that stupid towel thrown over his shoulder...and all cocky like, he winks at me, as if to say I could never be the man that he is because I cant make homemade cereal. And my wife wont shut up about how I need to try this cereal....and I dont want to try the stupid cereal, even if it is amazing, purely on the principle at this point...I'd rather starve to death than give this jerk the satisfaction. So, just as she is about to leave me for Bobby Flay and what I assume would have been a lifetime of incredible breakfasts, I look into the kitchen and see, plainly on the counter, an open box of Honey Bunches of Oats. So I'm like, "wait a minute, let me see this cereal"...sure enough, looks like Honey Bunches of Oats....I look at him..."are you kidding me!?" I ask, accusingly...."let me taste that cereal.......sonuva.....did you just try to pretend that you invented Honey Bunches of Oats?!?"...I turn to bust him, but hes gone. Vanished. No Iron Chef Bobby Flay.

Dream analysts, let us discuss the meaning of this...

dknash likes this.
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Your wife is banging Bobby Flay

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

[uck fay]in’ knew it.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yea. He’s cutting it.

5. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Were they the regular Honey Bunches of Oats or the Apple cinnamon or Almonds?

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Blue box. almonds.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Clearly it was jealousy; you wanted to be the one seduced by Bobby Flay.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Yeah. She is definitely riding Bobby Flay.

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Yea. Someone’s wife is getting Fa-laid.

CardinalVol, TangoUniform and fl0at_ like this.
  10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

you realized you are no Robert Flay in the kitchen or bedroom

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Scissoring the biscuit maker at Hardee’s.

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Bobby Flay was always my favorite Iron Chef. You should be honored he wanted to bang your wife.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You are gay and want to lick Honey Bunches of Oats off of NYY.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Flay rhymes with gay. Irrefutable logic.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Ya know, I was hoping we could use this thread as a collective deep dive into the minds, moods, emotions and experiences of this e-brotherhood we've created over the years. Some cultures view dreams as a means of divine intervention, you [uck fay]s.

This was intended to be an opportunity for us to share with one another, delve into our psychology and neurobiology, seek meaning, understanding. A spiritual, perhaps even supernatural, fellowship and camaraderie.

Instead its just jokes about my wife screwing Iron Chef Bobby Flay.

[Richards].

16. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Eh, I probably overreacted. Just a little irritated that wife is [uck fay]ing Iron Chef Bobby Flay, took it out on you guys.

17. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

I think this thread accomplished all your goals, except one.