The Final Bow

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Low Country Vol, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

super gay reminds me of the super ussypay joke. Old lady in a old folks home goes to ole Freddie's room, flashes him and yells, "super [ussy pay]!".

Freddie says, "uh, I'll have the soup."

gcbvol and NYY like this.
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah there was some female author that was kind of the ring leader of it. Some people piggybacked on her. Pretty classy way to make a name for yourself.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Social media is insanely awful. It’s not worth ruining someone’s day with a [itch bay]y comment to score some stupid points with a bunch of online “friends”.

justingroves likes this.
  4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Whatever loser. Online cool points >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yeah. Taking away the fear of getting your face rearranged doesn’t tend to bring out the best in people

6. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Huh? Hawking? I've seen nothing but posts celebrating how awesome he was in my facebook feed.

You must have some backward-ass fb friends.

7. kidbourbon

Yeah, but in some circles a respectful invitation to a meeting that would expressly put that option back on the table will get you a status demotion.

8. kidbourbon

Reminds me of this:
    http://southpark.cc.com/clips/151509/test-marketing

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Since we’re talking about hell, Howard Stern’s interview with Hawking was funny as hell.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

You serious? Loudly and repeatedly.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just weird to me, saying a preacher is going to hell. That's their line.

12. kidbourbon

Adopting the position that Billy Graham will burn in hell based on anti-gay takes is actually quite comical. The concepts of heaven and hell are biblical creations, are they not? With heaven being the place you go if you are a believer in all the stuff the bible says, and hell being where you go if you aren't.* And one of the things the bible says is that homosexuality is a sin.

So, as I see it, saying somebody should go to hell for being anti-gay is a position that literally no one should ever adopt.

*But if you don't believe in what the bible says, you are unconcerned with the latter option as you wouldn't believe in the concept of hell to begin with.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Augie Garrido. College baseball giant.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Man. Feels like he was still coaching within the past few years

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Give me e-cred or give me death

16. chef65

chef65 Contributor

Nowadays people are subconsciously divorcing the question of whether or not the Bible is the word of God from whether or not there is a God, all the while continuing to call themselves Christians. Hence you have some "liberal" "Christians" with these kinds of beliefs.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Bozo the Clown.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Wayne Huizenga

19. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Damn, first it was the Toys 'R' Us founder and now the Blockbuster founder. RIP my childhood.

kmf600 and justingroves like this.
  20. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Winnie Mandela. As opposed to my great reverence for her ex-husband, Winnie is a mixed bag. She, no doubt, suffered and worked tirelessly to end apartheid, but she turned out to be quite a shit head with reprisals against "collaborators" with her kidnapping charge and advocacy of necklacing in the 80s and 90s.