The Final Bow

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Low Country Vol, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Actually i just read where now his camp is saying the 2 nigerian guys did attack him.
    Wonder why they were yelling "maga!"

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Hold my beer.

IP likes this.
  3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Goodness. Chicago officials are coming out firing.

Also this

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol, what is going on?

5. Ssmiff

Smells like Oprah

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Something that doesn't involve the people who were deeply involved, at least on the Chicago administrative side, and I don't think that's a good thing.

7. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Feds are still investigating whether or not he sent the letter containing white powder to himself. He’s not off the hook yet.

8. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Rich and famous privilege

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

so you are saying someone chose not to prosecute based on factors outside of guilt or innocence, and this lack of prosecution is not TOTALLY EXONERATED?

weird. glad it is only over something relatively minor.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

imagine what more fame and power could do.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Don't use my posts as basis for your politically charged posts. And the situation isn't that minor.

12. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I am seething over this. It does great damage to our ability to recognize and prosecute true crimes against the marginalized.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Absolutely. Things like this that have happened before are exactly the ammunition some people use to scoff at any accusation.

InVolNerable, gcbvol and IP like this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm just confused, I thought this meant he is free of wrongdoing. maybe if we could see the evidence it would clear this up.

15. Ssmiff

Uh oh. Common for prosecutors to text with defendants family members before dropping a case?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

this is going to be very educational for people about how long a leash prosecutors have.

17. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

16 hours of community service at Rainbow Push. I guess one hour for every charge dropped.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Damage is done. He'll always be the guy that put a noose around his own neck and paid Nigerians to beat him up.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I think the embarrassment of everyone saying he's the dipshit that paid people to beat him up is probably enough for me, plus the 10,000 coconuts.

20. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

It's somewhat cute he thinks claiming innocence while perched atop sealed documents (and a crap ton already in the public sphere) is going to enable a return to his former life. He's trying to play the public for fools. People are dumb, but not that dumb.

kmf600 likes this.