The future of 8th maxim NCAA dynasties

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by IP, Jun 14, 2013.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gentlemen, The NCAA 13 dynasty was a success in many ways. First off, we had some fun. Second, we had some interesting division play in the West that was probably the most competitive we've had. Thirdly, the thread and dynasty was as heated and insane as ever. People were booted. Threats were made. Cheesing accusations abounded. It was everything the UT Vols forum world has come to expect from us. An utter shit show.

As of right now, I am leaning towards giving it a go with NCAA 14. What is holding me back is actually making sure my xbox will have a good enough connection, as I have been forced to use a wireless connection due to a hardware failure.

I strongly hope the tradition continues with or without me. For those who are unaware, our '13 dynasty thread was the most viewed thread on the forum by quite a large margin. It also is the "hottest" under statistics in 3 out of 4 categories (most BS, most "agrees", and most "moronics).

Here is to another year of BS moronic agreement.

2. VB

VB Member

Amen

3. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Only way I could participate is if its not till Mid August. I'm currently living in Monroe, NC for the summer using Road Runner internet at a whopping 1-3 mbps. Although if I'm able to somehow tether my 4G to my xbox I could since I get like 20-35 mbps download using it on my PC.. but not sure how to do it with xbox as my wireless network doesn't show up when I've tried.

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

You could create a hot spot with your phone and try to pick it up through a wireless signal.

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

that's what I'm doing but the wifi for hotspot isn't really working. USB/bluetooth is but I don't think it will let me do a USB connection to xbox and work like it does with my PC.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I am looking forward to AA 14 after seeing some of it from E3. The new coordinator cam looks great.

7. WM

WM Active Member

Is the Madden physics engine in this year or no?

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm tempted to make an effort to rejoin. I miss the drama. This shit was fun as **** til VB turned into a little ***** when I beat him.

I wouldn't be able to join til late August though, so I doubt it's worth the effort.

9. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I've wondered this too. I thought it was supposed to be.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yes, but improved

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

The blocking looks much better to me.

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u=em[/youtube]

12. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

How much of a commitment will I need to make if I join in to be the league punching bag?

13. VB

VB Member

I have some bootleg internet for the moment as well. I'm in St. Simon's, GA with internet that tops out at a whopping 3 mbps. I leave on August second though so I should be ok.

14. VB

VB Member

About 2-3 games per week, plus recruiting. About 4-5 user games a season so scheduling those are sometimes difficult depending on people's schedules. We usually knock out a season in about a month.

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Feel like it takes longer than a month doesn't it? We'd be really lucky to advance 3 times in a week and there's the pre-season, bowls and off-season.

16. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

It's usually give or take a month when we are rolling along.

17. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I could probably commit to a schedule like that. I give away free wins, I suck against human opponents.

18. VB

VB Member

We actually need someone to fill in a spot or two for the upcoming one if you want to join.

19. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Sounds like fun, which system do you guys play on? I've got both so it doesn't matter.

20. VB

VB Member

360. only thing we like to be up front about is no cheesing and be committed for the long haul. No dropping after one season because you do poorly.