The Genesis of My Attention Whoring Complex

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Steve C., Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve C.

Steve C. Banned

I was just a kid. Besides, there aren't many who can drop a freshet or a stultificate on your ass at the drop of a dime.

2. Steve C.

Steve C. Banned

I was just a kid. Besides, there aren't many who can drop a freshet or a stultificate on your ass at the drop of a dime.

Bye.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Good luck in your future endeavors.

4. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Ever cents i tuk tha Evlin Woodhead sped redin korse mi redin has imprvd onederfullee!

5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Well, bye.

6. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I doubt your extensive vocabulary. And even if you do have one, it has no bearing on your intelligence IMO. You are just a kid that is really good at Google from all I can tell. That's it. Post the MENSA card. We already know your name, so it's not like you're going to be providing us with new information that we don't know.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He's gone. No need for further discussion.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Good point. This alone seems to defy the very thing he seeks to prove.

I've met some smart people in my day - seriously smart, on several levels and in a myriad of ways - I have yet to know of any who seems to desperate for the need of acknowledgement as to flaunt it, and can't imagine that they would attempt to do so on some anonymous message board, as they would quickly see how meaningless it would be, even of given.

Simply, they don't need other people to independently validate their intelligence, and wouldn't give two shits, even if someone offered it.

9. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I can provide certified endorsements that I am a super good guy, may I have a Viper coupe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.