The Great Bathroom Debate

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by g8terh8ter_eric, Apr 13, 2016.

1. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Can't make quote work. Must summarize.

IP dishonest, dumb, and generally bad person. Thinks he is sole decider of whose feelings can get hurt. Also hates my mother. General **** bite.

Thanks.

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

He said seems smart.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

You said your mother's dignity apparently doesn't matter. I'm asking how her dignity, or whoever's is affected. I've stated how a trans person's is twice.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm just the worst.

5. cotton

You haven't explained shit, moron. Mom doesn't want to pee w opposite sex. Tranny doesn't want to pee with opposite sex. One is about dignity, one bigotry, all bc you say so. **** you, lame brain.

6. cotton

You really do embody the worst things humanity has to offer.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I definitely didn't say "Tranny doesn't want to pee with opposite sex." I said they would be mocked and possibly assaulted for being in a men's room.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, I should be locked up.

9. cotton

No. Thats the difference. I think you should be free to express your thoughts, no matter how ignorant and oppressive. You want to force compliance with your own views. This is what makes you wannabe thought nazi

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

How magnanimous of you. Teach me to not force compliance.

11. cotton

As obvious by the last few days of posting, you do not acquire new knowledge. You know it all. I can't teach you anything.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

This just turned into a riddle.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'd only use other.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

As long as they don't make a law about not being able to shit in a hotels lobby if you're not staying there. I think bathroom laws are dumb ass hell, and seems to be like people could hash out without the governments help.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Shhhh. Don't tell everybody my secret for finding a clean bathroom to drop a deuce.

16. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I love it when posters talk dirty.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

17. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Thanks to all this, my dog doesn't know which tree to pee on now!

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Take him to your neighbor's car tires.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Ha

20. cotton

White House issues guidance to schools.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/transgender-bathrooms-obama-administration/index.html

Some highlights:

"The guidance makes clear that both federal agencies treat a student's gender identity as the student's sex for purposes of enforcing Title IX," the administration said Thursday...

The letter does not carry the force of law but the message was clear: Fall in line or face loss of federal funding...

The letter emphasizes the departments' shared position that schools must treat transgender students the way they want to be treated based on their gender identity, regardless of how others may feel about it. Schools should let transgender students use bathrooms, locker rooms and other sex-segregated facilities consistent with their gender identity, according to the guidance.