The Great Bathroom Debate

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by g8terh8ter_eric, Apr 13, 2016.

1. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Got a new girlfriend last week.
    She is nice and hot,
    I like her a lot.
    When she kisses me I grow weak.

I was with her today.
    She made me think,
    she was one hot mink.
    I asked her to go all the way.

She said yes,
    And took off her dress.
    but to my distress,
    She had a p-e-n-i-s

No I am not lying,
    My girl has a penis.
    It popped right up between us.
    And Lord, it's bigger than mine.

Girlfriend's Surprise - rbroyles

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I have a question for the board, your 10 year old child tells you they identify as the opposite sex. Do you go to the doctor's office and have them prescribe hormones and dress them like the opposite sex? Or do you say, no, your child's name, you are, a insert your child's sex.

If my girl tells me she wants to be a boy, I say, sorry honey, you're a girl.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

My son says he wants to join the navy. He is eleven. He will most likely change his mind ten thousand times between now and 18.

No, I talk with him and have him see a psychologist. And you should see signs looooooong before he was ten, anyway. Again, this is generally not something you just wake up one day and go "tired of being a douchebag dude" and become a girl.

4. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Pure gold, right there!!

5. Savage Orange

If I were CEO of a major store chain (or even running a mom & pop business) I'd lock the doors on any existing bathrooms and refuse to incorporate them into new buildings.... Folks can either piss or shit before leaving the house.... This whole issue is ****ing ridiculous.

6. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

There are laws that require bathrooms to be provided. Can't really do that.

7. Savage Orange

Well shit. Or piss. They'd all be one holers then....

8. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

The easiest, and probably the best thing to do, is just to keep doing what has been done for a long time and leave things the way they are. I'm still trying to figure out how either side really got things flipped upside down in the first place. As gbc said, the monumental overreaching reactions in this proves that common sense has left the building.

9. Savage Orange

For realz... I just worry that somebody is going to end up getting killed over this... Either through an actual confrontation or a case of mistaken identity... It's just ridiculous that this is even an issue. I have never once thought about what somebody is doing in the stall next to me. I have probably been in restrooms with all sorts of people that are genetically unlike me and never knew it. The real deal is that I will still not know it unless it's actually made known to me, at which point I will duly not give a shit. It honestly aggravates me that it has become such a big deal now...

10. Savage Orange

The reason I say this is not that I'm personally worried but that it would truly dissolve the issue altogether. If there's only room for one at a time, nobody has to get all paranoid about what's going on next to them.