The Great Migration....

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Mar 14, 2012.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Spam ito imo

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Mr. [MENTION=71]WesKrunker[/MENTION] ... would you please clear your inbox? i would like to send you a private message.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Indy, they just don't give a shit.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

yeahhhhh i know. It's a shame. Bunch of [uck fay]s.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Good Lord. It's a damned free internet message board. When all parties just quit giving a damn it will be great. I say that fully realizing some people didn't do anything to warrant getting banishment. But spying and constantly worrying about what the hell is going on over there is only a detriment to this site. Post here. Post often. And screw them. It's their loss when you look at what quality posters they lost. They're not changing. Move on.

7. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

This site is getting more enjoyable as of late. Why ruin it with a bunch of zonetards?

Edit: Yes, I see the irony in post.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

i was only interested in knowing the reason behind my banishment. I figured if he was online, he might answer.

the ones i want to bring won't ruin it.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I have to say that I am well pleased with the quality of this, my home site. I also feel that I feel like I have been able to get to 'know' some damn fine folks on this site due to the size. I know that I can rely on info from posters here. I respect the posts and posters here even if I totally disagree. The best part is that disagreeing parties can have a discussion 99% of the time without questioning each other's heritage, fandom, intelligence, or patriotism, IMO JMO IYAM VFL etc etc.....

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

NegaVol, IMO.

11. JayVols

Damn. It's contagious. We're doomed....

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

After watching them shut down a thread that was trying to raise money to get kids to go to an NIT basketball game, I'm probably done over there.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  13. JayVols

Even heroes have their breaking point. Can't blame you. Look forward to more posts from you here.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Wasn't just directed at you. I'm just much more content seeing a site with 40,000 members worry about a site that is ran by an effeminate butt pirate than what I was a few months ago. Everyone sees how they are and how they run things. It's just more beneficial imo, jmo, iyam, that all move on. They proved they aren't changing even amongst a good cause. If that doesn't make someone realize that it's a lost cause, nothing will.

15. Tenacious D

I chortled, almost spilling my macchiato.

16. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

You drink macchiato? Interesting.

17. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Same thoughts.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Good reply! i laughed

19. Tenacious D

What am I, a farmer?

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Local authorities here busted a pot growing operation...............it is ultimitely where my guy gets his stuff from.....................very sad this morning........................oh, I thought this was the random thoughts thread. Muh bad