The Honey Badger

Discussion in 'Sports' started by justingroves, Jul 16, 2012.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

2. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Da'Rick Rogers begs to differ.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he was right. . . until the title game when he no showed.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

How does the best defensive player in college football get dragged for 10+ yards by a receiver? I highly doubt he causes as many turnovers this year.

5. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I doubt he could guard Justin Hunter.

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Over/under on how many times Verne mentions this in an LSU broadcast? I'll set it at 956.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I'll take the over.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Heck he'll mention a former Florida QB that hasn't played college ball since '08 more than that.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If Chavis lets him freelance again, he'll still be a turnover machine. He was able to do that for two years because he had Peterson and Claiborne to cover for him. If he has to man up on bigger WRs, he's going to have issues.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If I'm an OC going against LSU, I'm throwing right at Tyrann every time. He's a good cover corner but he's a fantastic blitzer. Make him do what he's the worst at.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah, I'd probably run the ball his direction a few times and have a physical WR like Da'Rick block the crap out of him just to get in his head.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd test his honey badger-like qualities and inject him with cobra venom early in the game. See if he shakes it off.

13. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

He's never even been the best defender on his own team. Still isn't. His greatness is a myth. Amazing what a catchy nickname can do for a player.

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I support this.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Wesley Snipes' Demolition Man haircut helps too.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the guy did seem to make teh big plays when LSU needed them. . . except in the NC game.

17. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Dude makes plays.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes. But it is a team sport, and he has one of the best supporting casts in the country. That is a huge part of his play-making.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes he does but he had 5 NFL dbs covering up his mistakes

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

It is. But it reminds me about Taylor mays. Everyone said he was a sure fire nfl hall of famer because of his size and speed. But the dude never made plays. Almost no ints and caused fumbles. All we heard was it was the scheme USC was running and had nothing to do with him. He's been a huge flop in the nfl. Now contrast that with a berry and the plays he made in college. Being put in the right situation is helpful, nut you do have to take advantage of it.