The Lucky Colts Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by chavisut, Aug 13, 2011.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

RG3?
    [video=youtube;30YW3wgRvyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30YW3wgRvyI[/video]

2. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

No idea, but it says colts get it if they have same record, no idea how.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Shouldn't the team with the weaker strength of schedule get first pick? I mean, they performed the worst apparently.

4. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Polians are out, no word on Caldwell.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

One of the worst hires ever.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He should have never been hired in the first place.

Any chance Indy lets us share Peyton as head coach?

7. chavisut

It begins.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Bet a bunch of Standord bandwagon fans will now follow the Colts. What a bunch of douchebags.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Love this post.

Go Broncos.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

According to the wall street journal stanford doesn't have fans.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I imagine they have fans like they have a band. In a weird nonconformist way.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

actually most of the furd alumni are extremely conservative. similar to USC. they've always thought of themselves as above football though. hard for me to see the longterm fan support for continued excellence.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

If I ever feel like I am above football, someone better drag my ass back down.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's a defense mechanism. Many cal fans have it as well. I imagine vandy fans too. it's the "we suck because we are so morally superior to you" argument. of course once they started winning they got as defensive as any other fanbase. try pointing out to furd fans that harbaugh roided the shit out of his players. you'd think you are talking to bama fans (reactions are either "everyone does it" or "you are just jealous").

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Colts have yet to draft a defender. Kind of odd considering they are switching to 3-4.

16. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Luck looks like he can play. O/U TDs this year? 16?

17. chavisut

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Over but I bet he throws 18 or so picks. He's got to learn he can't throw across his body near as much in the NFL. I have faith that by year 3 he'll be talked about as one of the best around.

Both he and Griffin III have looked good.

An aside, Austin Collie should hang them up. He has a terrible knack for getting elbowed/kneed in the head.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

luck is quoted by king today saying nothing surprised him about training camp. god that guy is one arrogant SOB. if he went to any school but stanford he would have been exposed by now as a major a hole. sorry colt fans, but it's true.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

his arm and clutch decision making skills are massively over stated. i'd be shocked to see him as peyton #2, but i never thought peyton would be that good either so what do i know?