The NBA Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Congregation split coming. Deacons vs deacons, choir vs praise band.

CardinalVol likes this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He's 45ish and spent the first 30 or so years of his life just outside of Chicago, so I'll let you guess how he weighs in on the overall debate though............

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh, it's just nice to hear others acknowledge that James does everything for that team. He's got to move on. Can't be playing 45 minutes every night.

4. CardinalVol

Heck, I'll admit that.

It's just really funny if you knew they overall makeup of my church. At least 30% of the people probably thought "who is Lebron?" and we probably have 25 people over age 50 out of 325-350.

5. CardinalVol

Dwight Howard being traded................again.

On to team #6.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

On the quest to play for every team except Memphis, thankfully.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lol

EDIT: It would be better if the damn video showed up, or if it would let me just post the link to it. Anyone able to assist?

8. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

That's a bad trade for Charlotte. I want them to be good, but their management is awful.

9. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Man, that Jordan guy sure makes his team better. You see how open that guy was?

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That might work, except Jordan didn't even touch the ball on the offensive half of the court.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I’m worried who the grizzlies take tomorrow. Probably take some project post player, which is exactly what isn’t needed. Ideally they trade Chandler Parsons’ garbage ass and trade down

12. NashVol11

I'd rather have the 3rd-4th best player than like the 12th and some cap room. Who is Memphis going to spend it on?

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Someone in the future, I would hope, rather than wasting time and money on a player that has zero fit in the scheme and rarely plays.

14. CardinalVol

Grizzlies look like the want to trade 4 and get rid of Parsons all at once.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Best option out there

16. NashVol11

Trade #4 and Parsons, and then you have cap space so you can sign...Marcus Smart or something...instead of just keeping your top 5 pick, who will have both more talent and a lower salary than Smart will.

Good plan, Memphis

17. NashVol11

If they can get off Parsons and only move back a few spots, maybe draft Porter, that's not so bad. But if they have to move down out of the top 10 like I think they will, that move makes no sense to me. Memphis should be chasing top-5 picks, not dumping them.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

No one in the top 5 that will be available seems that great to me. Just because it’s a top 5 pick doesn’t mean they are worth it

19. CardinalVol

20. NashVol11