The NBA Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Just that I'm not there.

IP and The Dooz like this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

oh right, like this goes down so well if you are in the building. if you were there, they'd probably lose by 20 and turn game 7 into a live state farm commercial

3. Unimane

Probably, but, if we win, there might be some nakedness, crying and a tackle as I get arrested by the police.

Not likely.

But, possible.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

you can get naked, cry, and go to jail right from home, in any order you wish.

Unimane likes this.
  5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Is that a real Louis Vitton case the trophy is in?!? It better be otherwise [uck fay] this shit.

6. Unimane

The good news for everyone here is my sports curse may have been broken tonight. Bring on the Vols......

VolDad likes this.
  7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I gave the Suns too much credit. Still, my projections look amazing compared to most of the shit that was said in this thread.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ehhh we will see. I think a lot of fans and media will be ready to crown him, but I’m still skeptical. I’m not sure they get past a fully healthy Nets squad, and if we are being honest, the Suns didn’t play a full strength team until the finals.

It’s hard for me to call a guy the king of the NBA when I’m not even sure he will be favored to get out of the East next year. Hopefully next playoffs won’t be littered with injuries. Would love to see what a number of these squads can do at full strength.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I predicted you would say something like that after the series no matter the outcome.

10. Unimane

This really couldn't have turned out any better than I could've hoped. I wanted the Bucks to win, check. I wanted Giannis to demonstrate his greatness as he had the stage to himself, check. I wanted a memorable series, check with "The Block" and "The Steal". I don't care if this happens again, tonight was worth everything.

VolDad likes this.
  11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I go to bed tonight very happy for my friend Unimane. Congratulations and enjoy!!!!

Unimane likes this.
  12. Unimane

Entertaining you guys is one of my highlights of being on the board. Who else better to understand my suffering as a fan?

But, thank you. I wish this feeling for everyone at least once or twice in your life.

13. Unimane

The Bucks having shirts which say "2X Champions" by including a title 50 years ago is hilarious. But, hey, whatever works.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Nobody cares.

IP and InVolNerable like this.
  15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lol, “Suns in 6.”

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Someone cared enough to go back a few pages and pull my projection.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Shut up.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Watch your mouth. This is my shitposting realm.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Congrats uni

Unimane likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

what are you going to do with all your winnings?