The NBA Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You’re misreading what I said. “Refute it” is the point of message boards, whether the take is shit tier or not. Saying Dwight Howard should be on that 75 list is not a shit tier take. It’s the take of anyone who has paid any attention to the NBA over the last 20 years.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Frank Vogel may not make it through this season. The Lakers' defense is just flat out bad right now, and they're losing games they have no business losing. He's also making numerous visible coaching errors that are exacerbating the problem.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

And on the other coast, Harden is shooting a career low 36% from the field, 17 ppg, and is shooting just 3 FT's a game (his lifetime average is 8.7 per game). He's gone from challenging as the best scorer in the league to "just an all star," largely due to a rule change.

Gotta think he will get it together and go back to some version of his former self, but my god, the numbers are awful at the moment.

4. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

I mean if your best lineup (with LeBron hurt) is Russ-Monk-Bazemore-Melo-AD, I'm not sure how much the coach can really do for that defense. I guess they may play Avery Bradley more or something

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Vogel is paid millions of dollars to figure these things out. If you’re a defensive guy, you gotta have a good defense.

Looks like they’ve *finally* started AD at the 5 and LeBron at the 4 like they said they would. I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing Avery Bradley get more minutes with those guys and Westbrook get more minutes while one of the two is sitting.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Melo recreating himself as an excellent 3 point shooter will have a really solid impact on his legacy. 6/8 last game and now 4/5 so far on this game.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

AD can’t hit a 3 to save his life this season.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

My god, Milwaukee sucks right now. I know guys are out, but tonight was [uck fay]ing embarrassing. No heart, no toughness. Soft, soft, soft, and the bench is awful.

Giannis needs to stop taking so many [dadgum] threes, too.

9. Unimane

A little late on this one, but I absolutely love what the Joker did to Morris.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Same. Morris defenders are calling his initiation of it all “just a hard foul”. But it’s a blindside just like Joker’s was, and he got Joker while he was off his feet.

Also, [uck fay] Morris and his flopping bullshit. Leave that shit on the soccer field.

11. Unimane

I like what Shaq and Barkley said, "Don't hit me and turn your back because I'm coming regardless.".

InVolNerable and Ssmiff like this.
  12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

#Bronsthegoat

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It was an elbow to the ribs and a knee to the leg late in a game near mid court in a game that was over. Morris got whatever was coming

InVolNerable likes this.
  14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Schroder [uck fay]ed up by turning that money down and then sucking in the playoffs, and I get why the Lakers moved on.

But I think they would have been better off keeping him.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Bron Bron acting like a Lil punk and then it taking every player on the floor holding the guy back from kicking his ass is hilarious.

InVolNerable likes this.
  17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I mean, he gave him a bow, but I'm not sure what makes you think he was acting like a "lil punk."

That dude just kept trying to come back at him though. Bizarre to watch.

18. InVolNerable

Stewart would’ve absolutely murdered Soft Batch Bron.

Throwing a punch then hiding behind his teammates. Lol, I was hoping for Malice at the Palace part deux.

19. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Assault on the court needs to result in more on court vigilante justice.

20. InVolNerable

Lol, just when I think LeBron can't act like a bigger [ussy pay]