The NBA Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Nike, of all brands, is suspending its relationship with Kyrie. Lol at that company pretending it found a moral high ground.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Damn, I was had by a fake blue check mark.

10SEvols likes this.
  3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Philly is the biggest piece of shit sports town and it isn't even close. Montrezl Harrell can eat a bag of [Richards] and dirty ass cheap shot artist Joel Embiid can be next in line. I'm glad they have James Harden on their team so I can hate them even more.

NashVol11 likes this.
  4. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

They really love themselves for a team that’s never made a conference finals

NashVol11 likes this.
  5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The Giannis ladder thing gave me a good laugh. I don't really care about it, but I agree with the people saying that if it was LeBron, he would be absolutely blasted for it.

Who cares.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Also, AD with a casual 38 and 16 night. If dude played like that for 2/3 of the season, Lakers would probably make the playoffs no problem.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

8. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

100% agree with Giannis. Sixers were babies here

InVolNerable likes this.
  9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Who knows if he will maintain it, but Anthony Davis looks like he’s back.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If AD continues to do this, the Lakers need to trade those picks.

36-18-2-2-1.5 over the last 4 games. And that doesn’t fully cover his defensive impact. You can’t waste this and year 20 if LBJ in the same season.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Apparently his stat line from last night, 37 points, 21 rebounds, 5 blocks, 5 steals has never been done before.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Trade the damn picks, Rob.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...aults-media-not-asking-1957-jerry-jones-photo

I get what he's saying, to an extent, but the answer is pretty simple. Jerry Jones is an NFL owner. Kyrie Irving is an NBA player and your former teammate. It makes sense that reporters would ask you about a former teammate from your league and not about an owner from a completely different league.

Again, I get what he's doing, but there are ways to do it without coming across sounding kind of... dumb.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

"Chris Paul about to lose the only ring he's got"

Lol

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lakers beat a healthy Bucks squad on the road, with AD going for 44 and 10 and LeBron going for 28-8-11.

Trade the [uck fay]ing picks, Rob!

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Anthony Davis is officially in the MVP discussion. 55 and 17 today.

Trade the damn picks, Rob!

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

@smiff - please go back and watch that Lakers/Bucks game and try to tell me LeBron doesn’t play defense.

18. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

This made me think of @Ssmiff lol

Indy likes this.
  19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I’ve been seeing those. The best is Lebron replay when he didn’t dribble from half court for a dunk.

justingroves likes this.
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

“I love my son. I ain’t never carried him that long.” Lmao

NashVol11 likes this.