The NCAA is ran by idiots

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Feb 7, 2023.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

New rules for Women's basketball- only one official visit to a school unless there is a coaching change. No such rule for men's basketball. This looks like an easy case to make of a Title IX violation baked into the NCAA rules, and if it gets scorched earth with Tennessee the lawyers on the Hill ought to bring up this and everything else they can find to press.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Also no contact with baseball recruits until August going into their Jr year. Like that’s going to happen.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

So arbitrary

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Governing bodies losing power always tighten down more instead of loosening up

Memtownvol, Poppa T, gcbvol and 3 others like this.
  5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Gonna start looking like Memphis AAU.

Can't imagine how incompetent the 'AA has to be to not realize that.

6. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

In the real world someone at the NCAA sees the house of cards and tries to live to fight another day. Seems the first big time program (we are) they decide to go all in on will cause a meltdown. I hate the uncertainty but kinda like the possibility that we expose them. I am sure other schools have gripes too but if nuking your staff, showing the players the door, self imposing schollies, and cooperating like we did gets you here??? Well, as Mr Lanham said “take my ass to court!”.

YouTube that with the late late great Bad Dog out of Memphis.