The NCAA Must be Reformed

Discussion in 'Sports' started by IP, Nov 4, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is just beyond anything reasonable, how they have handled the Oklahoma State situation throughout the investigation and in the final decision. I don't even like that school at all, but this is just unjust and wrong.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

read in the responses that KY signed a deal with crypto which will pay every player every month. Could be a reason why so many kids are looking at KY now.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Why if I am Tennessee going forward with whatever investigation is going on with that I would tell them to [uck fay] off and when they punish NC for fake degrees, get back to us for paying kids a tiny fraction of the money we make off of them.

Memtownvol likes this.
  4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

5. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Tennessee needs to dig in and play the heel. Hell the general public be on Tennessee’s side. There isn’t really a lot to lose in my opinion.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  6. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

The NCAA doesn't belong in big time sports anymore. It just needs to go.

7. Ssmiff

would be great if a McDonald's franchisee made NIL deals with every player on the team and took a pic of every player holding a McD's bag.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I am happy we announced that we would not self impose a bowl ban this year if we receive an invitation.

CitrusCo.Vol and NorrisAlan like this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I would rather we stated last year's bowl decline was sufficient post-season consequence.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I kinda don’t, because this is more like telling them to pound sand

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

You may be right. If we get no meaningful penalties, you are right (but if we do, it doesn't necessarily mean I am right).

12. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

utvol0427 likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am acknowledging that even if he is wrong we could have still been universally [uck fay]ed across the multiverse of timelines in which we are investigated for taking the dollar menu far too literally

14. Ssmiff

IP have an early morning strizoke?

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've been stroking since middle school.

wait, what was the question?

NorrisAlan likes this.
  16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It's probably not related, but I find the timing of UT saying we are going to go to a bowl on the heels of thr Oklahoma state disaster interesting.

17. NorrisAlan

I am hoping it is the first of many "Hey, NCAA.....[uck fay] you!"

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Literally the only thing I want the NCAA to do is hammer half cent and Memphis State and then never do anything ever again

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, I think it was a calculated maneuver. We will not quietly submit when we have, like OSU, been self-policing.

20. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Especially when telling them to go kick rocks has been a pretty effective defense strategy over the last few years.

Savage Orange and NorrisAlan like this.