The "New and Improved" UT Staff Is To Alabama's as...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Jan 18, 2012.

1. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

But being A huge fan of the Dukes growing up even I know that this is just wrong.........that produce needed to be shot! Its Bo and Luke and no one else!

2. strippersblow

strippersblow New Member

This is not in direct response to the OP, but rather some of the comments. I thought Hart made it clear Dooley had 2 more years because they considered 2011 Year One. I fully support him and think he should be given that, at least, with all the shit he had to deal with upon taking this job.

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

If Dooley wins fewer than 9 games next year and is retained for 2013, UT deserves to draw 50,000 per home game.

4. strippersblow

strippersblow New Member

I think 8 wins would be ok, 9 with the bowl game, but would understand a change being made if we didn't hit 8 in the regular season, barring injuries.

5. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

The decision should be made before the bowl game. Dooley should be fired with 7-5 or worse, or 8-4 with losses to Bama, Florida, and Georgia.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's got an outstanding QB and 2 stud wrs, a veteran ol and a defense Dooley has built. If he can only win 8, that's probably all he's ever going to do. That's unacceptable

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If that was ever said, all of that became null and void after the team quit on him in Fayetteville, should have been beaten at home against Vandy, and was humiliated by the SECs first 10 man offense in Lexington.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

strippersblow, a lot of us are a little harder on Dooley than what you find on most forums. I seriously don't see how anything but a good season next year (9 wins) can be rationalized given what he now has. He's recruited these players. They are no longer inexperienced. The schedule is as favorable as it will ever be in the SEC. What we get next year is likely about what we can expect from Dooley, period.