The Official 2014 8th Maxim Fantasy Football League #1

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rbroyles, Jun 19, 2014.

1. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Attention Please

Due to this being a renewal of last year's league, it is required to keep 12 teams, so two more can be added. I still need either your team name from last year or your email address for several of you to invite you to the league.

The live draft date is Sunday Aug 24 @ 7:30 pm. Let me know if this is a bad time. If it is not good for several, it can be changed. Regular season starts Thurs Sept 4.

2. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

I Pm'd my email yesterday.

3. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Got it.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm registered with you, Bruise Brothers.

5. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Ha!

If you get 11 and need a 12th I'll play it. Don't want to be greedy seeing as how I'm sure there are several here that only play on the 8th league while I'm a member of many (one is a dynasty in season 12).

6. WM

WM Active Member

In if you have a spot.

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

You are no. 11, need your email or team name if you played last year.

8. ramblin

ramblin New Member

Just saw this and the email you sent out asking to renew from last year. I played under the name C2theK choice. I will like to play again if you still have room, if not I understand. Thanks.

9. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Just respond to that renewal request and you are in. That makes 12 by my count, but if you have not sent me your email or responded to invitation, you need to do so. That is the only way you can lock yourself in. If [penis] Huffman decides to decline, there would be one more spot open. That is not a hint BTW.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

pm sent, RB.

11. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I received the league invite...I will join this evening.

12. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

If there's a second league or something, I'm in.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why can't I change my team name?

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Because you touch yourself at night.

[​IMG]
    Click that gear. Takes you to your edit page.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  15. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Click on My Team and on pull down menu choose Edit team info, and you should get page to change team name.

16. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Registered and thanks -The Camel Turf Toes

17. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

FYI: Positions on team rosters are QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, W/R, TE, K, DST. (W/R aka Flex)
    Bonus points: 40 yd gain either passing, rushing or receiving 1 pt; 40yd TD pass, rush or receive 1 pt; 100 yd rush 2 pt, 200 yd 4 pts, 300 yd 6 pts; receive 150 yd 2 pts, 200 yd 4 pts, 300 yd 6 pts; 200 yd pass 2 pts, 300 yd 4 pts, 400 yd 6 pts; and just for Jayvols, 4th down stop 1 pt.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Sweet!

I love it when the defense gets some love.

19. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

We have nine teams registered, and since I am not sure who everyone is in real life, I am not sure who is not in yet. In any case we have to have an even number of teams so at least one of you is needed, or three. The last day to register is August 23rd, and the league will be closed. In case of an odd number of teams, he last team in will by necessity be dropped.

In the event I go for surgery after the season starts, I will need a co-commissioner. First applicant gets it, or I will draft one. Would only entail keeping track one or at most two weeks. PM me here.

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I'm not in yet, apologies. I will get on that