The Official 2014 8th Maxim Fantasy Football League #1

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rbroyles, Jun 19, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

That random Larry Donnell free agent pick up last week sure is working out.

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I grabbed him in my other league before last week's game. Paid off tonight. Threw him on my gridiron challenge for this week as well. Probably my best value of the week.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Over 150 points this week. Wish I could bank some of them.

But Yahoo! says I'm an idiot for not drafting a running back in the first 3 rounds and will finish 10th.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Interesting match-up between the best and the worst in the league. I think we'll have the biggest upset possible.

5. TennTradition

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I'm screwed. Though my projected points were lower going in actually.

6. TennTradition

That last Peyton TD sealed it I think.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe. Funny how much matchups matter. Every week there have been multiple teams that would beat me. I seem to play up to and down to my competition.

8. TennTradition

Well, hoodie came through for me last night. Luckily Washington protected the ball well tonight. Tough loss for Camel Toe though. Second highest score in the league.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, that is rough. It seems like that is the way it goes in fantasy football. Can't explain it.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I talked to my team, and had them vote on whether to get on the bus and go to the stadium to play TT's team. They voted yes, but we'll vote again to see if we want to get off the bus. It is a sorry, sorry team. Picked to finish 10th in the league. But we will see if we want to give it a go.

11. TennTradition

Haha. Yeah, you're just barely making it. Poor guys. What's the difference between 10th and 2nd anyway?

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Team voted again. We're getting off the bus. I promised them that we can vote again after 1:00 games.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

14. TennTradition

Your team flat went off.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

It isn't the sort of team that can win a championship, but it isn't one you want to play against in the playoffs either. It is a Tony Dungy Tampa Bay Buccaneers sort of team.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I like how my team is decent, and no one scores against it. Wish that would happen in my money leagues where my teams are actually good

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bryce Brown is getting some game time for the Buffalo Bills and the Denver Global Warming this week.

18. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Glad that I am starting 4 running backs. Darnell Robinson is listed as wr/rb. Putting him in the wr slot.

19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Winning games by an average of ~8/win. Master of the nail biters.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Really wanted that guy. Stupid waiver wire.