The Official Thread Of The Worst Fanbase In NFL History....The Philadelphia Eagles

Discussion in 'Sports' started by BearCat204, Aug 14, 2011.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Reid should be fired promptly after this season if we end up missing the playoffs

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Andy better start updating his resume

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Look out for the DREAM TEAM!! LOL...Tell VY that Titans fans said helloooooo!

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Get the [uck fay] out of my thread.............................Im the only one who is allowed to post in here

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I liked the signing as well initially, but he has been absent and the Eagles even tried trading him to the Lions for Harrison but Harrison failed the physical

6. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

On the positive side, Brown's arrival in Philadelphia may have saved Harrison's life.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

No doubt.....crazy how things sometime work out

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Like I was afraid of before the season, out LB corps is completely terrible. Dline was manhandled as well, but we had no penetration at all or any sideline to sideline pursuit at all last night. The loss last night pretty much makes it damn near impossible to make the playoffs now. And the biggest guy running his suck at the beginning of the year has done absolutely nothing but rot on the sidelines. Gotta get better at LB period

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That pass by Young just now intended for DeSean that Prince A. just picked off was the worst pass in NFL history. Looked like some average joe just trying to see how far he could toss a ball, without any intended target.

10. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

On one VY incomplete pass tonight, Al Michaels goes "That was intended for I don't know."

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Thank you Philly, now the Niners are one step closer to a first round bye.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would hate to have to coach DeSean Jackson. That's got to be the most aggravating guy to have on your team in the NFL.

He acts like a 10 year old on the field, half asses the majority of the game then breaks an amazing play or two and acts like he won the damn Super Bowl. I would get arrested for trying to choke him if I were Andy Reid.