The Russel Wilson Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by RockyHill, Sep 21, 2015.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2015
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Seattle about to rip off 14 straight now.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think Seattle goes about 11-5 or 12-4. And, I love Rodgers even more for taking this shot. Nothing's more annoying than an athlete who thinks some god wanted him to win a game.

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Seattle will probably be ok, hard to say with their OL looking like it does and you've got the Rams DL to deal with and the Cards dropping 48 on people. they've got to target Graham more than twice.

5. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Except for an athlete that says the water that happens to sponsor him also cured his concussion.

Russell Wilson claims “Recovery Water” healed his head injury

6. RockyHill

He just sucks as a person. I fully anticipate there being new material for this thread on a semi-regular basis.

7. GahLee

He sucks as a person? He's not Ray Rice.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, he definitely sucks as a person. When you claim divine favor in a football game on a regular basis and sell magic water that you claim heals concussions, you suck.

9. RockyHill

Different kind of suck.

10. GahLee

Sure thing.

11. RockyHill

I'm not alone on this at all. Him and JJ Watt fall into the same category for me. This whole celibacy crusade with Ciara is unbearable. Good on Golden Tate for boning his wife.

12. GahLee

You say a guy sucks at life, then extend a round of applause and support the idea that one of his teammates may have slept with his then wife. Bravo. Ask the families and staff at Seattle Children's Hospital about Wilson.

13. RockyHill

Can a man not make jokes, geez. I'm glad he does good things in the community, good for him, doesn't mean he's not a phony.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

What do I care what folks at Seattle Children's Hospital say about him? He sells magic water. That says it all.

15. GahLee

Somebody will come and carry your water for you, don't worry.

16. GahLee

And here he is.

17. GahLee

While I think the Recovery Water business is silly, it's hardly damning in determining a mans character.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't be silly, I was already here and I don't have to care his water. If you can't tell he was joking when praising Tate for sleeping with his wife, you're probably not cut out for message boards.

19. RockyHill

You serious Clark? There are only two possibilities, the man is either unbelievably focking dumb or he's a complete phony, you decide.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

The **** it isn't. He's telling impressionable people who look up to him that if they buy this water, it will help them heal wounds. Selling lies and false hope is one of the most despicable things a person can do to another person.