The Section 103 Postgame Report.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Mar 3, 2012.

1. punkcat

punkcat Member

No. 10 is why I like this team. They aren't the most talented but they play hard and leave it all on the floor. Great game to watch. Go Vols.

2. He and James Franklin both fit right in at that douchey bottom feeder wannabe yuppie joke of a university.

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

sighcharliebrown.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  4. cotton

Can't get the image to show, but it is a picture of Charlie Brown making a sigh intended to express my dismay at the suggestion of my alma mater being a "joke of a university."

So...sigh.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Cotton, I take it you went to Vandy but grew up liking UT? Or do you like both? And you married a UK grad right? My head is spinning; help me out here. (And honestly, I don't know the whole story but have sort of pieced it together over the last few months).

Also, how did Vegas go?

6. cotton

You've pretty much got the story if you add the fact that I live in Kentucky and my wife has a JD from Vandy as well. My whole family is composed of UT grads and fans, and the years I spent on West End and in the Bluegrass haven't been enough to overcome upbringing.

I had a good time in Vegas. I actually didn't gamble a dime, but I ate, drank, and lived well.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I like this guy

8. It's more of a jab at the athletics program and culture of the uni rather than the academic institution. I applied to several schools that I "hate", including Vandy and Florida for graduate school.

I always enjoyed your posts on TOOS btw Cotton

9. cotton

Thanks. I don't really take it personally, but somebody has to stand up for those poor, misunderstood kids in the GT program of the SEC:)