The thought process of the average "True Fan"

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volwarrior33, May 12, 2012.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Sounds about average for Volquest. They have about 75, give or take, "true fan" posts a day glorifying the potential of Dooley and associating him with the the color orange, Neyland Stadium and running through the T in terms of what Tennessee is. It's like the frustration in dealing with someone without any common sense, like a meth addict about their problems and women about basically anything.

2. That is incredibly dumb, but not at all reflective of the general attitude of the typical Vol fan.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if you aren't a fan of hitler. you just don't love germany.

4. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

You and Dooley with your Nazi analogies.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

What's the difference between a Nazi and a gay guy?

45 degrees..

(think wrist position of Nazi salute and limp wrist position of a gay guy)

Bad joke, I know.

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Your not a true Vol fan if.........

You like having black on some of our apparel.
    You think Dooley will never get it done at UT.
    You think Lane Kiffin would have been a good coach.
    You don't put VFL!!!!! or GBO!!!! at the end of every sentence.
    You call out the coaches on a message board, thus affecting recruiting.
    You don't write Da"Rick a love letter explaining to him how playing for UT is a privilege.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Aw, hell. I'm a Mega-negavol. That's MNV, and you heard it here first.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Will use on toos, with your permission of course.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Of course, use away. Better not cite me lest you get banned.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I wonder if Dooley totally blows and gets fired for cause if some of his worshippers will start using the good old Southern boy characteristics they used to revere as a means to mock him for being a dumb redneck.

Kind of like how Kiffin was confident, fearless, headstrong and while he was here, but a whining, disrespectful, arrogant [Penis] (and always was even though I never said it until the night he left!) when he departed. Also, he was a daddy's boy that would never have amounted to anything without his father - a condition that does not apply to Dooley and although an explanation for his exclusion cannot be articulated it should be obvious to all VFLs.

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

+1

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It will be how it always is: they knew he couldn't get it done, but didn't want to display a negative image, which would hurt recruiting. I mean, they are true fans. They put on an image of calm, even though they know the boat is sinking.

This will be how it is, for the most, and the rest will say he just needed more time, and there is no way to conclude he couldn't get it done.

Nothing will change. This is the Internet.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they'll start turning on him after the first loss. it's amazing how much more positive people are in teh off season.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A loss to NCSU would be awful. However, the ensuing meltdown by this fanbase would be worse.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I hope the guy goes 14-0 this year and we put it picture along side Fulmer's on the jumbotron hoisting a crystal trophy.

That said, I'm not expecting it, and if we can't win 9 games, I hope we win 6 or less to make the decision much, much easier.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

God help me, that is where I am at now too. I want to be flirting with 10 wins or struggling to break even. No more purgatory.

17. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

^ these

18. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I am a VFL!

19. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Dooley will get this shit processed.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Scrong