The Undefeated

Discussion in 'Sports' started by The Dooz, May 19, 2016.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Who did he make a Pro Bowler in Denver this year?

2. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

That's like saying Mo Williams and Ilgauskas were All-Stars, which they were.

3. hatvol96

Yeah, that Detroit bunch he singlehandedly beat in the East finals was awful. Not like they punked Shaq, Kobe, Malone, Payton, et al, then took the Spurs to 7 in the Finals. Good call.

4. VictrixRapax

VictrixRapax New Member

He made Julius Thomas a lot of cash the year before. Ditto Eric Decker.

Malone and Payton were dinosaurs, and Shaq wasn't fully healthy, if I recall.

5. NashVol11

That Detroit team was really good, and LeBron did basically beat them by himself. That can't really be argued.

6. hatvol96

Either of them ever make 1st team All NBA?

7. hatvol96

Oh, it'll be argued by the people who are offended by a black man using leverage and other various levels of fools.

8. hatvol96

Payton was a key cog in Miami winning the next year. Try again.

9. NashVol11

No, but that's a lot harder than first team All-Pro. Dallas Clark was never one of the top 5 players alive.

10. hatvol96

Decker had a big year this past season with Ryan Fitzpatrick as his QB. Next.

11. hatvol96

Neither were Mo Williams or Ilgauskas.

12. VictrixRapax

VictrixRapax New Member

I think calling the 5th or 6th best player who was splitting time with White Chocolate a "key cog" is being a bit too liberal.

13. VictrixRapax

VictrixRapax New Member

Decker never gets that chance without Manning. That's what differentiates himself from all the other WRs with average size and average speed.

14. NashVol11

That's my point. All 3 were made to look good by Manning/LeBron. I'm just saying All-Pro and All-NBA aren't exactly comparable, because the latter requires being basically one of the 5 best players alive.

15. NashVol11

Decker can play. Manning made him look better, but he's not just another guy. He was making plays before Manning got there.

16. hatvol96

That is idiocy. What does "getting the chance" have to do with continuing to produce? Decker had numbers with Tebow.

17. hatvol96

Bullshit. Peyton Manning is the only reason Decker ever caught a pass in the NFL and he arranged his marriage to his hot wife. Peyton Manning is the only reason we have oxygen.

18. hatvol96

Who made the shot that saved the season in the Dallas series? Who made the two defensive plays that turned the Detroit series? Do you know? I do. Why? Because I was there.

19. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I bet Hat is a big Jim Nantz fan.

20. hatvol96

Would love to see him spontaneously combust. Would also like to see that happen to another white sports commentator I hate, Bryant Gumbel.