The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Oct 11, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

You know, he could have at least shot him dead rather than just in the leg.

2. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

as much time as it took to shoot him, they both could have gotten away.

3. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Lot of the zombie shit looked like a cheap movie. Needs better gore like the opening.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

ha. that was my thought as well. the zombies sure seem to walk slowly. example #500 why it makes no sense they took over the world.

5. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

all he has to do is outrun him. would have saved the fat guy the pain of a shot to the knee to endure while being devoured.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it is nice to see someone out for themselves in this story. way too many selfless people.

7. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

really hope they go somewhere with the farm part of the storyline ... maybe it's powered by alien technology or .. they've got the zombie queen hostage in the basement .. something

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it is rather strange that this is the only place that is completely untouched and somehow they have running water, electricity, ample food, horses, etc. i have to believe there is more there.

9. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

it has a lot of potential, but they're spending a lot of their time on the soap opera with the women ...

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

words can't express how much i dislike rick's wife. both the character and the actress.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  11. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

"we've got a sterile operating table, sterile instruments, painkillers and anesthesia .. all in the midst of a zombie apocalypse .. "

"you bought generic??!! *stares* *storms off*"

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Okay, so far the early season isn't living up to the last one. Still interesting, though.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Didn't get to watch til today, so I've been avoiding this thread. Knew that dirty SOB knee capped Otis, he was acting way too strange and attached.

My guess as to the farmhouse.
    1. It is a farmhouse. They probably have well water, not city water. So...
    2. Generator. Would have to be one hell of a generator to put off that much electricity, but not impossible.

14. WM

WM Active Member

Lauren Cohan looking pretty hot even with short hair.

15. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

show has been disappointing so far this season. At least Merrel is back next week.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well, the only new development was that the Asian guy got laid. At least he is enjoying the second season thus far.

17. WM

WM Active Member

The whole scene with Glen and the condoms was just Cinemax after dark bad. I mean really, that was just horrible. No offense to geeky lonely Asian men but that fit nowhere in the storyline.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Anyone watch Hell on Wheels? I tried, but was doing other stuff and it didn't really draw me in.

19. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Him hooking up with Maggie was straight from the comics. Dialogue was almost word for word. Whole condom thing in a drugstore was a little iffy.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  20. WM

WM Active Member

Really? Did Ron Jeremy and the pizza boy enter the next scene? I know im being too harsh, and God knows i haven't head the comic. I just remember my gf and i looking at each other at the same time and giving that "really?" look. Good for him though.