The workout thread(Weighlifting/Running)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by lylsmorr, Aug 17, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've done the advocare 10 day cleanse, but never all sugar. Sounds interesting and debating doing one.

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I'm in a workout rut. Injuries limit so much of what I can do. Now i ride 2 miles on the bike, elliptical for 5minutes with arms only trying to burn side tit and nipple fat. Then rope pull for a few. Plank and 1 body part with weights for about 6 sets. Barely maintaining. Bored. But also dont want to push myself any more. Been in gym now for 35 years and afraid I'm about to be over it.

kmf600 likes this.
  4. CardinalVol

No, tax season killed me and I've not gotten back into it. I'm in a friggin rut.

I wanted to (and had a plan to) start back yesterday but I've slept about 8 hours the last 2 nights combined and getting up at 5:30 to lift isn't anything I want to do with that little sleep.

5. TheOrangeEmpire

TheOrangeEmpire Active Member

Yoga and foam rolling girl.

It’ll change your life.

6. chavisut

Yeah, not a good idea to get back after under those conditions.

I can only imagine how hectic the tax season is for you. Maybe commit to a few 10-20 minute BW circuits a week next year or look into the greasing the groove method.

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Yeah I'd build a no thrills home gym with your schedule. Plus it'd be something you could do with your boy too.

TheOrangeEmpire likes this.
  8. TheOrangeEmpire

Yeah gurl, can’t beat the availability and flexibility of working out at home.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Did you volunteer for too many taser demonstrations?

10. TheOrangeEmpire

I’ve never been tased.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I've always wondered what it would feel like to get tased. I've hit myself with the old stun guns and it felt like a bee sting more than anything to me. I was wondering if it's partially the sound that gets you or if it really locks your whole body up.

12. chavisut

New Year bump

13. Ssmiff

Description someone gave me today was "thick". Got work to do. Mainly diet

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Ran today to start the new year off right. I took a long break in December. You lose so much so fast.

15. CardinalVol

Started going back last Friday. I've put on 10 pounds the last year and turn 40 in February. Kinda smacked me in the face.

16. NorrisAlan

Stay ahead of it, friend, because 40 is when I finally really started putting on weight.

kmf600 likes this.
  17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

No joke look into intermittent fasting.

This Friday will make two weeks for me and I can tell a pretty big difference and I’ve been eating like crazy in my 8 hour window.

justingroves likes this.
  18. Ssmiff

48 and 49 has been the worst.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I haven't weighed myself since the last physical I had that they brought a scale. My girls made me get new jeans this week while we were on vacation. Skinny jeans, size 30. I guess my lower carb crap has been working

20. NorrisAlan

Baggy shorts and a bathrobe not good enough for them?

kmf600 likes this.