the_georgia_peach has been blacklisted from VQ for...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Dick Huffman, May 21, 2012.

1. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Mike Hamilton may make that move.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If you know how to get ahold of this peach, feel free to offer an invitation.

3. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Pretty sure Georgia Peach = OP. 95%.

5% holding out hope that it's the ghost of Ty Cobb.

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Allowing Tauren Poole and Ben Martin to show up the entire team the next week was just as big of an indicator of him being a flaming paper bag of [uck fay].

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Honestly, I don't recall that, but it sounds interesting. Care to recount it for us?

6. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I see you're aware of my work lol

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Would be glad to have you here full time, so to speak. You bring many positives to the 8th. Your insight, knowledge of history, and passion for UT are assets to the board. I'm no super mod, but I'm a fan of [penis]..........Huffman that is. Glad you're here, brother. I look forward to seeing you around much more.

8. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Appreciate the kind words. This message board is the last refuge of sanity within our fanbase. Did you use to have a Bruiser Brody avatar on VN?

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

When this collective group of misfits and idiots is regarded as the beacon of sanity in the fanbase, that tells you all you need to know.

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I think its people "hoping" he is the answer.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And I'm the board [Ban Me]?

12. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Why yes, yes you are :)

13. JayVols

No. I always had a Calcutta fishing gear logo. It was a skull and cross bones where the skull had a ballyhoo baitfish in it's mouth. I didn't get in on the message board stuff until 2009, I think. Without the sanity of this place, I would have given up on the whole idea.

14. JayVols

You're just jealous that others can get away with stuff like that. The difference is that I'm joking with my comment whereas you.........let me just say that while I'm not 100% convinced that you would suck one, I'm pretty sure that you would hold one in your mouth until the swelling went down.

Having said that, you're my absolute favorite message board faux [Ban Me] in the world. You know that you're my buddy, gay or not.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm at the height of my pisstivity.