There's no way we keep Butch all season, right?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tar Volon, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Calculon

Calculon Member

Dormady underthrew a ball, again, that could have been a touchdown if he led him. Instead, Callaway had to slow down, adjust, and went down hard. Possible concussion?

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Concussion. Got Kelley Washington-ed, who actually ha this head injury in 2002 against Georgia.

3. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Peyton has got to be in Currie's ear, right?

4. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

The wheels have fallen off. If there's a next Butch press conference it should be epic.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Use your voice on Rocky Top Talk to raise holy hell, and encourage the other writers to follow your lead.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Stephen Hargis just said a prep coach told him he is advising recruits not to come here unless there is a coaching change.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Prep coach is doing his job

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If my son were a recruit in the class of 18 there is no way id let him go there right now.

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

No way I'd look at that shit and want to go there to play.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Until you stepped in the locker room, and saw how much everyone loves him, yea?

11. Ssmiff

You think the 80 recruits and families on the team and ones comitted signed up for that?

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Whatever do you mean, nothing has changed since them signing and right now.

You said so yourself many days ago, you haven't seen anything we haven't. And that must be true of them as well, right?

13. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I have bowed out of RTT in order to finish up my PhD (now done), look for a job, and take care of my daughter, but the writing staff seems to be doing a pretty solid job of raising holy hell

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Lol, very probable. In fact, it's a safer bet than Jones never winning a national championship.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think people project a lot of what they want to believe onto Peyton. I am not sure any of us know where his mind is at. I say this with some authority: I delivered a pizza to his house a couple of times.

16. Ssmiff

no idea what argument you are trying to have but whatever. I said I wouldn't send my kid to play football for a team that looked like that, and made the point that i'm confident the families and players on the team and committed didn't sign up for that either.

17. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

looked lime a sell out today.

no reason for the money people to be too worried for immediate action.

18. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Check back in 2 weeks

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Place was a ghost town in the second half for two straight games. No one should show up for South Carolina after that kind of garbage.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

CBS made certain to show the departure. I'm sure it gets mentioned when other teams' fans leave, but it always seems like such a big deal is made out of in at Neyland.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk