Thinking About Transferring

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Steve C., Mar 2, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And the line has been drawn in the sand!

Bigger conspiracy than Obama's birth certificate perhaps?

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

In all seriousness though, I give 0 [uck fay]s about how smart you are. If you said that shit to me in person, i would drop your ass. You should probably not ever talk to anyone like this in person.

3. CardinalVol

Steve -

The caveat to this is unless you are a kicker on a football team, in which you can take Indy down easy.

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

watchoutwegotabadassoverhere.jpg

5. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

i'm just trying to let him know. Obviously i can't harm him via message board, but eventually i am sure he will say this shit to someone's face. I'm sure a vast majority of this board would kick his ass if he said this shit to them.

7. chavisut

I would just laugh. I've never encountered someone who brought up their intelligence in such fashion though.

8. CardinalVol

No you wouldn't. You'd ask to hold his MENSA card like a 10 year old does a pro athlete who's wearing a Super Bowl ring.

9. Steve C.

Steve C. Banned

Oh, look! An immature and stupid high school-aged kid who says he wants to/could/will kick my ass! Join the [uck fay]ing club. Just cementing the fact you're just another run-of-the-mill loser.

10. Oldvol75

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  11. CardinalVol

OV - you suck at posting pictures!

12. Oldvol75

I've tried from three different places and it will not post it!

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Would be more convincing if not for similar comments from yourself we've deleted.

And as we've stated numerous times you are going to have to control these meltdowns when your intelligence is questioned. I'd not, I can guarantee your career path will change.

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Good luck with this goal.

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Quillen's tuition is not that much less than UT-Memphis. So, if you plan on living at home, walking to school, never eating, buying books, clothes, or any equipment, you might come in at less that $100k.

16. chavisut

If people wanting to kick your ass is the norm, maybe you should keep the MENSA card at home.

17. Steve C.

Steve C. Banned

I've never said anything like that. I've said my German Shepherd could kick some ass, though. I'm just a 6'2 computer nerd. I'd stand no chance in a fight.

18. CardinalVol

I think you med school people that have done this who are trying to tell him he can't pull this off are just a couple of uppity morons who got a 4.0 and really don't have any intelligence whatsoever.

19. Steve C.

Steve C. Banned

100-200K. What difference when you're going to be balling out of control?

20. Oldvol75

I've checked both my degrees and my GPA is not listed! Thank the Lord!