This is golden!

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by yont sum iss?, Nov 18, 2012.

1. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

2. yont sum iss?

We lose our coach and elite recruits are now considering us again without even hiring a new guy because said coach was such a clown. I love it.

3. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tenny D said it a long time ago. Gruden can fix everything, and it begins the moment he is announced.

5. yont sum iss?

It really is embarrassing.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

There's a little wow here. Just wow.

7. yont sum iss?

I cringe thinking about the hands that this program has been in the last 3 years.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

We've known we have facilities on par with anyone. That we are in the SEC, on the highest stage. That we have tradition. That Knoxville isn't quite a cowtown. We SHOULD be competing for anybody.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That article rating Dooley as the worst coach in the SEC wasn't just correct, it was inarguably correct.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  10. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Such a great relief this is over.

If I hear or see another goober tell how good a recruiter Dools was I may go off on him. If he is such a good recruiter why do we see what we see on the field? Agred that bad schemes, plays, game management, etc. were major problems. But in truth we have marginal SEC quality RB's, WR's that can't run correct and consistent routes (brain issues?), an airhead QB that is scared of contact and throws off balance to avoid it. And that is the best side of the ball. We have one top SEC quality player on D. None of the rest are better than average, most are worse. Our FG kicking is awful and punting is inconsistently average at best. Just bad football team made up of bottom tier players for the SEC.

With all of the great attributes at UT, how in the world did they not know this would happen. Hire a top coach, give them what they need within reason, and the better players will come in suffcient numbers to make it happen. UT is not a wannabe school.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  11. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

so this will be our thread and who will create out big board or you probably already have it ! Nice thanks!

12. easlo58

easlo58 New Member

Couldn't agree more.

13. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Think these kids are "keeping their options open" because they are beginning to see the tall shadow of Gruden start to fall over the hill ... watershed when it's announced IMO