This is just stupid, imho.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JayVols, Feb 10, 2014.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Me??? Fat & crippled... And running???

You'd have better success at mixing kerosene with water. Softball is supposed to be low hanging fruit too. However, our staff believes in work & doing the best possible for our players. If we demand their all at all times, they deserve nothing less from us.

It's been working tremendously well the 10 years I've been doing it. We've never had a losing season, won at least 20 games (34 max games- not counting tourneys) every year & are sitting at 27-6 (9-0 in conference) with a #5 state ranking at present time this year. We just beat a big Knoxville city school last night to win a tournament. I want to have to delay my Hatteras trip because I'll have to be in Murfreesboro in mid/late May.

2. JayVols

3. JayVols

4. JayVols

5. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

This is true. I look at my job and think "why go above and beyond? "I get paid the same (considering the people working beside me make 50% more than me and I can never make that amount), and I won't be promoted from anything other than hire date.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

7. JayVols

Is he as dumb as Sen. Corker when he definitively stated that an announcement from VW that the Chattanooga plant would expand to build a new SUV would come within two weeks of a union defeat?

If the answer is yes, then I understand just how ****ing stupid the author is.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The answer is yes, and then some.

9. JayVols

I get the picture...in 1080p HD clarity then.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod