This is not a legacy program anymore.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by ptclaus98, Sep 1, 2016.

1. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

This is a fireable offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Hey guys. Never apologize for a win. This is the first time this team has played a Sun Belt team on a Thursday.

Butch can eat a [penis]. I hated him the day he came here, and that hatred has only grown more intense. This whole bunch can go jump up their own asses.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

At least nobody will be able to see bad football next weekend.

5. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

Lost contain four times looking for the football inside. Kamara is wondering why the hell he came back....

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Preston Williams caught 3 or 4 passes in the 1st quarter, then what?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Those fools would rank every opponent in the top 25 in a 30 game season if the played us close

9. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I just don't understand how the man has a job.

10. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

I like this sentiment but I am not sure if this is possible. But I only took sophomore level physics.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Without knowing anything about the guy, I want to say I'd trade him straight up for Botch right now, but his clock management at the end of regulation was Botch-esque.
    Yep. I'd love to hear an explanation on why Kamara only gets two touches in the first half. Did he go on a potty break and get lost? Did the coaching staff forget he was on the team?

Am I crazy in the thinking that we should have spent some time this off-season trying to work Berry into the offense in some way? He's a threat to go the distance every single time he gets his hands on the ball. Seems you would want to get the ball into your playmakers' hands as often as possible.

Last thing, anyone know why Dobbs didn't run the ball more than he did other than Botch/Debord? If they aren't utilizing his running ability, he has no reason to be on the field. He isn't an SEC caliber QB when he's in the pocket.

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Also, did someone tell Dobbs it's illegal to throw the ball away? He threw one INT trying to force something and had a couple of more that were almost picked off.

13. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

Don't question dobbs's decision making! He is an engineering major!

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

He should stick to school if he's going to keep on throwing up prayers in traffic as he's fading towards the sideline and away from the play. Some of those looks like something I'd expect to see from a QB tomorrow night at the Central v Catholic game.

15. TennTradition

Good to see Barnett showed up. ?

D was fine but it's clear Shoop isn't going to be a miracle worker. I at least feel validated in thinking that assistants are only worth so much.

With that said, the problem was clearly on O. It starts with the scheme and ends with the o line. Just ridiculous.

16. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

Dobbs is clearly no better at the "throw game" than he was last year. If our plan is to line up Dobbs, Hurd, and Kamara and see what happens, just break out the wishbone. Kurston Biggers has some eligibility left, amirate?

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

First month is always a bit of a learning curve when you change coordinators on either side.

18. TennTradition

Again, not really the issue tonight.

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Agree. I'm just saying I can see still this as an elite defense before too long.

20. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

The problem is B#tch. And Dobbs. And Debord. And Azzani. And Hart. And Hamilton. And Trooper Taylor. And Larry Slade...