Ticket prices

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by The Dooz, Sep 9, 2015.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don't usually [itch bay] about secondary market prices because I believe in the whole supply/demand. Are people really paying this much?

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-tickets/243143-oklahoma-tickets.html#post11764633 (300 dollar parking pass?!?!)

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-tickets/243318-2-ut-vs-ou-lowers.html#post11764765

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...ma-tickets-x-2-parking-pass.html#post11764447

Doesn't look like direct links will post from my phone.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
  2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I once asked a guy if a blow job came with the tickets when he told me how much he wanted for them. For some of those prices, you'd better get more than that.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Fools and their money. It's kind of like Bama or UK basketball too, where some of the ones spending that are the same ones who can least afford it.

6. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

7. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

It's a very hard sellout....There's a donor waiting list for tickets. OU wanted more and UT said no way. While I don't think it will hit 96 and 98 $500 tix, I would be surprised to see them less than 175 on the street Saturday.

8. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

And??

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

He wanted to fight.

10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Not a good idea with a man of your size

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm not paying $150 to sit in the endzone in the rafters. that's outrageous. my team better be in the NC game if i'm paying those prices.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Most I ever paid was 125 for Florida last year. I didn't want to, but everyone else in my group did. I'll pay 150, I guess, but there better be a doozy (not a Dooley) of a product on the field.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Dang.

This is going to be fun. I have no idea what the game itself will be like, but the event will be fun.

16. salutethehill

salutethehill Member

I've sat row 4 in PP for several games. Not bad seats. Of course the fun meter goes up when they're at your end.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

We sold two for right at a thousand in 2012 before the Florida game.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

That sounds spot on.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Geez, no wonder you are a free market guy. You sold 3 hours of hell for a grand and were probably thanked for it!

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Well I had to sit through that shit show too. We weren't trying to sell but we had some friends that couldn't make it and the prices were crazy.

Now at the end of the season it was a different story.