Tiger King on Netflix

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 24, 2020.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I cannot watch shows like this.

That said, who in their right mind has a tiger or lion for a "pet"?

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You should

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Exactly. They would attack my eagles.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Joe has 222 big cats

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

can't either. don't get why people do.

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Too easy.

kmf600 likes this.
  8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I’m normally that way, but this show is worth watching. It’s not just Honey Booboo’s uncle or something.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm through 4 episodes. This is the pinnacle of entertainment, it's all down hill from here.

justingroves and Tenacious D like this.
  10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm almost done with the second episode. Holy shit. Ok, I just..I don't...I can't even begin to figure out a highlight or, perhaps, a top 5. The cat obsessed woman who throws in "I'm allergic to cats" and has a husband whom seems to be in the same predicament as those American soldiers in the Hanoi Hilton who tried to send messages through Morse Code by blinking their eyes is a contender, though.

Also, Travis is not gay. But, on a semi-related note, I did not realize the path to having multiple women available to me at the same time and agree to accept the situation is merely to have a few tigers. This may or may not be easier than starting your own cult or becoming Mormon, but I'm really looking forward to not living in Utah to discover this possibility.

The polygamous gay marriage in episode two? Is this the series climax, shooting their wad in an attempt to draw my attention, or simply a harbinger to me insanity? I'm guessing the latter. No way this is the end of the craziness with these [uck fay]ers. It's like the Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia with animals and a similar amount of meth and teeth.

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Halloween will be inundated with Joe Exotic costumes this year.

kptvol, utvol0427 and Ssmiff like this.
  12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I've already considered growing my hair off so I can do it or dressing up as the crazy bastard in Myrtle Beach with a pony tail and shitty facial hair and getting my wife a tiger print body suit.

gcbvol likes this.
  13. Tenacious D

Halloween?!

Brother, I’m going to rock this for Easter.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

[​IMG]
    I've been to his place.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    justingroves likes this.
  15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

We need some power rankings of who is the craziest. The crazy ass woman in Florida takes the top spot for me right now, but interested in seeing how this Jeff Lowe guy plays out.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Carol wins. The rapey polygamist in South Carolina is 2nd.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Joe strikes me as a guy that has always dealt with a lot of issues from bad things that happened to him when he was a child. The others just seem like they are crappy people.

18. Ssmiff

I like the dude with fake legs.

19. Tenacious D

If you look at it objectively, Carol is the only sane one in the whole thing.

Think about it - what did she do that was wrong, immoral or crazy? She was none of those things, and actually opposed those who were. She’s sort of a busy body, and you can tell she’s got a grating personality, but otherwise, she’s the most sensible one of the bunch.

20. Ssmiff

Carole screwed a man twice her age at a hotel the night he picked her up on the side of the road in his pickup. She aint all there

justingroves likes this.