Tiger King on Netflix

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 24, 2020.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You should be a detective.

IP likes this.
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Or lipreader. Im one of the best. Been known to be able to read the lips of a ventriliquist.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

4 episodes in. I've never loved anything as much yet hated myself the whole time watching as this show.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It gets even crazier

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

4 was somber/sad in a way until Jeff Lowe showed up.

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Did Carole not know she was coming off crazy as shit?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I had Jeff Lowe pegged from minute one.

But the old clips of Joe from when he first started his zoo floored me. What an ending.

Also, Joe should get a pardon for the charge depending on the testimony of those 3 felons. You guys who finished it know what I mean. Ridiculous federal entrapment.

justingroves likes this.
  9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Come to the conclusion Jeff Lowe is a littler dude so he goes with the bandana and hi hat to add a couple inches

utvol0427 and Tenacious D like this.
  10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Explains why NYY had a bandana and tiny hat on the end of his [penis].

NYY and NorrisAlan like this.
  11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I said the same thing when my wife made me watch the Kardashians. Except I hated the show and hated myself

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Entrapment?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think he hired the dude with the tear drop to do anything. He hated that guy. He was set up by the con man, in part to get rid of him and in part to have someone to give the feds and get out of his own separate troubles.

Volst53, utvol0427 and Tenacious D like this.
  14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This, except that I would add that the USDA hated him, and they found a way to put him out of business.

I don’t know the details - maybe it’d change my mind - but I think his sentence should be commuted. And I almost never think any sentence should be commuted / pardoned.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think that is quite likely and my wife and I said the same thing when teardrop dude was mentioned as the hired killer. Makes no sense you trust your darkest secret to your worst enemy and nobody else around him knew. But I don’t think it would qualify as entrapment.

As I understand it entrapment means you did commit a crime, but would not have done so without being nudged in that direction by law enforcement.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It is incredibly fishy that they didn’t even pursue the would-be assassin. Also ignored the guy that seemed to have brokered the deal, or at minimum failed to report it.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Okay, but we are on the same page.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well he definitely was breeding and selling tigers. We saw that. So those charges should stick.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Florida authorities reopening Carole’s husbands death.

20. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

"So, hi Carole. Hey, I'm Steve and we're doing a documentary on people who have tigers and big cats, just those who love these animals. Would you be interested in participating?"

"Sure, sounds like fun."