Tiger King on Netflix

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 24, 2020.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Need to dig up that god damned septic tank.

NYY likes this.
  2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I could shamelessly read Tiger King tweets all day.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

The wife and I have selected Carole Baskin and Tiger King as our Halloween costumes this year. She's going to have to figure out how to look heavy and I just need to grow out a skullet and dye it.

gcbvol and Tenacious D like this.
  6. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

Tenacious D likes this.
  7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Attached Files:

IP likes this.
  8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

How awesome was it that Joe was immediately wearing that EMS jacket after the girl got her arm torn off?

Holy shit, this is the perfect time for my jacket!

IP and justingroves like this.
  9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The fact that, upon learning of the incident, his first thought was to go grab that jacket is one of the most underrated parts of the show. Him going to the gift shop area and announcing to all the visitors that a tiger just ripped someone's arm off was just icing on the cake.

hohenfelsvol, IP and justingroves like this.
  10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Finished it tonight.

Many, many questions.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

First one - Is this the greatest anti-meth effort ever produced?

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Without meth he'd just be another no name asshole in Oklahoma.

13. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

[​IMG]

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Is Joe even on meth? He seems naturally crazy as [uck fay].

I'm thinking more along the lines of his "husbands". I mean, what better deterrence to say "Look, if you, as a clearly straight male, do meth, you might end up in a polygamous gay marriage with a batshit crazy tiger zoo operator in bum[uck fay] Oklahoma. Oh, and you'll your teeth."?

Hell, my first response would be "Shit, I don't want to live in Oklahoma..."

15. CardinalVol

Do tigers just attract crazy people, or do the tigers make them crazy?

How is Jeff Lowe a free man?

How much money did that [itch bay] Carole Baskin give to get them to go after him?

Why in the world would he give someone he hated and didn't trust 3K to go and kill that [itch bay] Carole Baskin?

Was Thanksgiving meal made with expired Wal Mart food?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

1. They attract crazy people. Non-crazy people would not even consider spending time in close proximity to them, breeding them, etc. They either would not give a shit, or would send a check to wildlife rescue operation, they maybe would pay some farmers for livestock losses so as to leave a tiger alone... They wouldn't have a play pen full of tiger cubs in their bedroom. They wouldn't wear cat print clothing every day.

2. Because he is a talented con man and the feds just want convictions. He clearly manufactures convictions. I bet a bottle of Purell he's thrown other quasi-innocent people to the feds before. He didn't just suddenly invent that, he's done it before.

3. None. Once you have the money and then have won the law suit, it puts the other person in a financial tailspin where they make desperate decisions. All of this came about due to Joe becoming financially insolvent. She didn't need to do anything more.

4. He didn't.

5. Almost definitely.

17. CardinalVol

That's the really scary thing about the feds. Just wanting convictions. Like they told some of the workers - you are on our team or Joe's team.

See, to normal people, yes. But I still contend Carole was the craziest person on that show. The smartest, but also the craziest. I can't write off that she was going for the jugular to be rid of him.

justingroves likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can't rule it out entirely, but I think she knew she had him circling the drain already.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I must have been looking at tiddies on Instagram when the girl got her arm chewed off, what episode was it?

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod