Tiger Woods and 3 women

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by justingroves, Mar 29, 2012.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've seen it too. It blows my mind. It's what happens when agents and glad handlers get in people's ear.

However, I was talking more about the established guys already bankrolling millions that are still in debt.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Lenny Dykstra has been [uck fay]ing indicted. However, prior to that, the financial media was kissing his ass. They were doing so despite the fact anyone with an IQ above pizza dough could see Dykstra was a two bit hustler selling monetary snake oil.

3. hatvol96

Albert Haynesworth is the poster child for financial idiocy.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

We were watching different channels then. I never saw him anything but berated by 95% of the media. And I'm not talking in the last month, I'm talking the last 2 years.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes he is

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

This is what I have seen as well

7. CardinalVol

I'm good friends with his CPA.

Don't ask. She won't tell me.

8. hatvol96

Jim Cramer spent five years fellating Dykstra. So did the buffoons on Squawk Box and CNN Financial. They all babbled about how it was so refreshing to see someone outside the Wall Street establishment hitting it big.

9. hatvol96

The last 2 years? That's some real hard hitting financial coverage. Takes some real guts to say something is amiss after a guy files bankruptcy and is arrested multiple times.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yup he called him a genius and cnbc had like a 15 minute spot about it. then i saw the interview and it was obvious the guy was a complete idiot. woods didn't exactly get an ounce of negative coverage before his wife ran him over though.

11. CardinalVol

Issue #1 is taking anything Jim Cramer ever says as anything more than lunacy.

12. CardinalVol

I'd also like to see any and all negative coverage about Tiger before Thanksgiving 2009.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there was none. I was at the cal stanford game literally a week before the shit hit the fan and the cal fans sarcastically booed him and it was rather obvious from the look of shock on his face that no one had ever booed him before. i also don't think you grow that entitled without a lack of negative press.

14. CardinalVol

I suppose people made a big deal because he cussed a lot and loud on the course. And that was it. And most of the time I think that was just trying to fault him with something.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

The second he wasn't being the best golfer ever and was just a normal guy with problems, he was no longer on a pedestal. I don't see how that conflicts with what has been said in this thread.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Missed an opportunity for "pedal stool." Damn.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've seen firsthand how spends a little of his money. It's mind boggling.

18. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I love it.

19. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Re: Lenny Dykstra. The piece about him on Real Sports was hilarious.

Continue.

20. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

Not the people here in Memphis. He and a buddy from Duke came in here and announced they were buying the Grizzlies until it was publicly divulged they barely had the price of a Big Mac value meal between them. They are the laughingstock of the NBA around these parts.