Tiger Woods and 3 women

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by justingroves, Mar 29, 2012.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Actually, it's not. There's a reason the campus is in a god forsaken shithole outpost. It fits the average Auburn partisan perfectly. They should build a dome around Auburn/Opelika and refuse the inhabitants access to the outside world.

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I'll have to admit, you are crafty in an argument. You're really good at voicing your disagreement with a point someone makes and then throwing in random stuff that doesn't contradict their argument or support yours. It's really a pretty good strategy to use if you're not under any circumstances willing to admit that you were wrong.

3. hatvol96

I'm not wrong here. Pretty much the only people on the planet who don't see Auburn as a pig shit stained pox on the planet are the people there. The only thing that saves Auburn a little ridicule from the rest of the SEC is that Starkville is just as bad. Not worse, merely just as bad. If an all consuming fire hit the Plains tomorrow, it would do several million dollars worth of improvements. I will give Auburn credit for one thing. They are a uniting force. Kind of like ISIS. They give everyone else a common enemy. Actually, ISIS is more likeable. If they announced their only target was Auburn, I'd buy one of their car flags.

4. MWR

MWR Contributor

Is this some of you work, Hat?

Dear Auburn,
    With your football contest against my alma mater now less than a week away, I feel this is an appropriate time for me to remind you of my feelings for you. I hate you. I hate your backward little cow college. I hate your players, coaches, students, administrators, fans, alumni, janitors, and cafeteria workers. I hate your multiple mascots. I hate you to the point I root for both Alabama and Al Qaeda VAnDERbuilte and Georgier against you. I hate the fact your supporters, with their cow feces caked work boots, will be allowed inside Neyland Stadium next week. I hate you to the point that I have rooted for Texas to defeat you. I hate you so viciously that I don't even root for you against Vanderbilt, I simply hope the ground opens up and swallows both teams and their supporters. I hate you enough to hope you go winless and scoreless every season.

I hope this clears up any ambiguity about my thoughts regarding your institution and its supporters. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
    Hatvol96

5. hatvol96

Yes.

6. hatvol96

Except for the Vanderbilt and Georgia reference. I believe someone must have added that. I have no real animus toward Georgia, so I would not have used them as an example, and I mentioned Vanderbilt later.

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

You mean the open letter signed by hatvol96?

Haha

8. MWR

MWR Contributor

9. RockyHill

You are wrong. I made the argument that Auburn has a less redneck fan base than Tennessee, which is true. You are now talking about the city of Auburn, I don't exactly know why. Like I said you are prone to do, you are injecting things into an argument that don't contradict or diminish my point but still tell me I'm wrong. Hell, you still haven't argued the point and I know you won't.

10. hatvol96

The folks over on the LSU boards loved that one. The guys who run one of their boards picked up my bar tab the next time they were in Knoxville to show their appreciation for that masterpiece.

11. hatvol96

It's not true. The only people who believe that are people like you, the ones stupid and backward ass enough to attend school out in the sticks. You and your ilk are to blame for Paul Finebaum having a national stage now.You're the punchline for all of his jokes. The best thing for the SEC, and the world in general, would be for Auburn as an institution to go the way of the trees Harvey Updike "pruned" for you guys.

12. hatvol96

You made no argument. You made a proclamation. If you weren't a snot nosed punk at a jerkwater school, you'd know the difference.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Perhaps the greatest quote in the history of the internet.

14. RockyHill

Well, I guess you're right about one thing, I stated it as a matter of fact. But, I didn't think that would stop you from debating the point with me, but I was foolish for thinking you would. I'm right on this one, couldn't be more right in fact. As a general rule, the whole state is Bama fans except for a very small bubble around Auburn and those who have attended or have some close connection to Auburn. Thus, the majority of rednecks across the state are Alabama fans, leaving Auburn with a generally more educated and less redneck as hell fan base. I'm not sure why I even have to say that, you know it is true as well as I do. But, if you acknowledge it you would be admitting that the fan base you think is worse than ISIS (psychopath or troll once again) isn't as uneducated or redneck across the board as Tennessee's.

15. RockyHill

Stop with the nonsense. It doesn't bother me that you have a disturbing level of hate (or you're just trolling) for Auburn. Quit pretending Auburn is some kind of bottom tier backwater as a university. Auburn and Tennessee are pulling in freshman classes that are the exact same in terms of caliber of students.

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

And after they do that, they should treat it like one of those insecticide tents and just kill everything inside of it.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The **** are you talking about? the website used the words "serious relationship."