TMac placed on the PUP list

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tmac61, Oct 26, 2015.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

For me, personally, when I think of injuries, I think of big time starters or 2-deep players, people that get meaningful reps in the game.

1994 when Jerry Colquitt goes down in the first series. Then Helton goes down, bringing in Manning/Stewart (and for the record, yes, I was a Stewart guy. Shows you what I know).

Which is why I said I don't think we have been hit hard by the bug. Yes, we have had a lot of injuries, but so have most other teams. We have been lucky not to lose a Chubb type player, though.

2. Tmac61

Tmac61 Has Credentials- Walter Effin Cronkite

And you know this how? Speculation? Must have missed that article.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The Knoxville media is known for really digging into stories aren't they?

The moving target of his injury is one thing. It started out as being a little banged up to not being able to pass a concussion test to bam he's booted

4. Tmac61

You are the Tennessee Athletics message board equivalent of Lyle Jones. Lot of hot air and no substance.

Tmac drops mic.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

If you want too discuss Xs & Os, I'm game. I will go as deep as you want to go. Several others here can as well. Just don't get your feelings hurt when we show you the idiocy in our schemes is the reason we are where we are instead of injuries. But by all means, let's "talk football". Where do you want to start?

6. Tmac61

So speculation then?:confused:

7. Tmac61

Challenge accepted.

I'll talk you the same way I talk to my girlfriend. First the quarterback get the ball from the center. Then he he either hands it off, passes or runs it himself. The goal is to get into the end of the field. That's worth six points.

Now tell me which words you don't understand and I'll try and simplify.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Was your original post not specifically asking for speculation?

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Honest question, Tmac. Do you make it a habit of going to a person's house, after being invited to a party, and picking fights with everyone you see? You seem like a nice enough guy, but you are truly coming off as a blowhard.

You might want to dial it back a bit, but that is just my two cents.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Which end of the field?

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Again I don't think he said we are where we are because of injuries. I think he just said he thought we'd had a lot of injuries.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The one that gets the opposing team 2 points. Jeez. Does he have to drop the mic, again?

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Listen here you smarmy mother ****er. I was getting paid to coach football when you were still shitting your pants and rubbing it on your face. I'll treat you like the total [Penis] you are.

14. Tmac61

This. and for the record, I was attacked, I did not attack.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

No. Do your own homework. Pigs injury was fabricated.

If you want a huckleberry on this idiotic football knowledge quest, you'll find plenty. Stop the antics with pretending people here are somehow less intelligent than you are on any topic. You look foolish.

16. Tmac61

I coached powederpuff in high school. Bet my record is better than yours.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I see now why you think bortch's schemes are fine

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Don't be an idiot. You tossed the first grenade. Just move on if this place can't handle your obvious football genius. Let us roll around in our ignorance.

19. Tmac61

Prove it. Give me anything other than baseless speculation and I'll admit that I am wrong.

I'm starting to see how things work here. Agree with the majority or "you so stupid."

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

A true investigative journalist. Getting to the root of the problem. Just as long as he doesn't have to read too much.