TMac placed on the PUP list

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tmac61, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I remember him but remember almost nothing about his posts. Must have been during a period of time when I was less active. I have no recollection whatsoever of his antics.

2. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Technically, this is true.

He's an old vn running mate.

3. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Super Talented

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I have great appreciation for folks that have the skill to do such things.

5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I knew there was a problem when I made my first trip to the 'dome and there was a sticky from Hat about that guy!!

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Who's permission do you need?

The guy was an intentional and unrelenting annoyance - so we banned him. But he doesn't cease to exist.

Post pics of any of his work, and don't give it a second thought.

7. farmersdaughter

farmersdaughter Active Member

. I don't want to offend anyone. I try to respectful of whose house I happen to be in.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You're a good one.

9. punkcat

punkcat Member

Oh, OK. You can still kiss my butt.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I liked possum on here but don't know him otherwise. I also like a little anarchy from time to time. His taste in Chinese restaurants may be a little questionable though.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Are we talking hairy, and before or after a shower? Cheek, right?

12. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

In real life I think possum was probably ok. I had some late night chats with him, and his demeanor was markedly different.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Don't really remember the guy but I believe you so he may not be all that bad.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So, they were talking on the radio today like our injuries at WR and DB are catastrophic and we are fortunate to not have to forfeit the rest of our schedule. I get that there have been some injuries at WR, but a 10 man rotation is not necessary. We still have Jennings, Malone, Johnson, Smith, and Pearson. That's not much depth, but we'll be OK until North gets back. At DB, do we have anyone out other than Gaulden? And if injuries are such a big deal, why are we sending Cam back there to field punts when Kamara is more than capable?

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Other than Moseley being suspended for a half I can't think of anybody.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Griffin and Miller are freshmen DBs that play a lot of special teams that are out. Gaulden never made to the season.

I can't think of any more that are hurt now.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

get the hell out of here. The radio guys are reading from Botch's excuse list as provided by the SID.