TMac placed on the PUP list

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tmac61, Oct 26, 2015.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Jackson, Gaulden, Maggitt, and Tuttle. I'll give that those are significant. Croom had spurts of OKness.

They've had three years to recruit depth, and the only real impact players were Maggitt and Jackson.

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Uh, no.

3. Tmac61

Tmac61 Has Credentials- Walter Effin Cronkite

uh, yeah

insightful post though

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

According to your link, Arky, Georgia, and South Carolina have as many injuries in the SEC. Several others across the country have as many, or more...several of them are nationally ranked.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm starting to see how a functionally stupid person gets banned from so many sites.

Pig "injured" is funny. Butcher: never played. Vincent Perry: who? Sanders: Never a starter. Croom: Not one of the best receivers in the rotation now. Tuttle: Finally started playing around game 4, then gets injured. Marcus Jackson: Significant. Maggitt: Significant.

I can see how the context of these injuries doesn't help your argument, so it's best to ignore them.

6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Easy

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Here's some insight:
    We've had injuries, like many other programs. We've lost games because of shoddy coaching, not injuries. And your list of possible QB coaches was dumb. People have no trouble disagreeing with me here, and I don't think any will disagree with those statements.

8. Tmac61

Translation: You have proved me wrong so I am going to result to bill o'reilly tactics of calling you names and criticizing an argument you have clearly won.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

How is Clemson so good? They've got so many injuries!

ECU may as well drop football with all of the injuries.

Shit, just set up an orthopedic clinic on Florida State's sideline. Brothers need some help.

Georgia? Invest in rehab equipment.

Georgia Tech? Invest doubly in rehab equipment.

Illinois? So many injuries. I don't see how they can even field a team, at this point.

Kansas State? Bill Snyder must be taking out knees with a baseball bat during practice.

Maryland? Good gravy, man. I don't know how they expect to play with so many injuries.

I'm just going through the M's. Tennessee's injury problems don't seem so bad.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Outstanding retort, since you don't have any good comeback to that.

11. Tmac61

Why are you still here?

And just so we are clear here...Never did I say we had the worst injury situation. I said we had a bad injury situation which I think I have proven to be true.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It's really not that bad, considering who stepped up in places of those lost.

But I can see you want to be dramatic.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

See, I don't think anybody's claiming that a) we've had some historic run of injuries, or 2) they're the reason we're losing.

I think we've had more than our fair share of injuries, and it's not sheeping it up for Butch to say that. That is the way the sport goes sometimes.

14. Tmac61

Do you know what sivs is? Its sand in vagina syndrome. Ask your doctor about it.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

You asked how "one team could sustain as many injuries as we have" and called it "utterly ridiculous."

You now have evidence that several teams, this year alone, have had as many as we have.

16. Tmac61

3-4

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It is coming from the top. Butch started the game last week saying he could not have fielded a team in the off week.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Or, just taking your whining and applying it to any number of teams that have it as bad or worse.

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

It's also coming from the bottom.

20. Tmac61

More have had fewer. We are certainly in the top 15 percent for injuries. The list I have provided doesn't even include all of our injuries.

Look man, I feel this may have gotten out of hand. My apologies if necessary. Just having fun. No need for name calling and questioning intelligence.