Today I learned

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I suppose so.

After an opening half kick return that I took past the 50 in my second state championship game.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

you mother ****er, i told you not a soul could know!

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Now you're playing.

Soon the interesting facts will flow forth by all.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Plus, even if you think I'm gay, there's nothing gay about The Divine Comedy, or the interesting fact I posted. The text is really thought provoking and one that I'd recommend to all, especially Christians.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Used to be my avatar sans the licking my balls stuff.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

First time I opened it I wondered why Indy would send a pic of a flesh colored elevator button. But after the second pic, the hairy nutsack gave it away.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I give you shit because you take it well and usually are good for a funny comeback.

8. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Coming into this thread I was a solid 3rd in terms of gayest on the board...I may have lost a spot or two. I did enjoy reading/discussing Dante's Inferno back when, though.

9. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Like I said, i don't mind it. Just gets a little old when every single thread I post automatically becomes gay. I could post a thread about a 5* QB committing to us and everyone would immediately claim he is gay and can't outrun kickers. Lol

11. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Sometimes the truth flat out hurts

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if you think anyone on this board could post about going to a dante club and not get mocked you don't understand this site at all.

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

If it makes you feel better Indy, I have always regretted bullshitting my way through having read Inferno back in lit class as a frosh.... I may have bullshitted my way through the entire thing. I can't remember. It seemed interesting, but I was way more into screwing around and drinking to be bothered with reading something like that at the time.

I learned something myself today. I always knew you could cheat the system (in my eyes anyway) and get back more taxes than you paid in, but I was unaware that you could file a return without having worked a day and get "back" the deductions (kids, etc.) you would have gotten if you had paid taxes. Woman here at work was saying her son's former girlfriend does it every year.

14. JayVols

Turn their asses in.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

It's not illegal.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Now we're learning!

17. JayVols

Wow.