Tony Basilio is spot on about Barbara Dooley

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 23, 2012.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't know if truer words were ever spoken on a radio show.

Yes, she chooses to to put herself out to the public. She chooses to drive to Atlanta radio stations to defend her son. She said Tennessee would be dumb as hell to get rid of her soon too quickly.

2. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Someone needs to inform her that if her son had beaten KY last yr, we most likely wouldn't be seeing the flames from the forest fire.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

She can stay down there for good. No need in coming to help Precious pack. Just leave him enough breast milk for one more week. He'll be back in the basement before long.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Even if he beats UK, the SCAR game would be the nail in the coffin MSU was. He was headed for this eventually. He is not a competent head coach at this level. Or at the WAC level.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The umbilical chord is still attached

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You're mistakenly assuming that his nutritional needs are not still being met via the umbilical,as it has clearly never been severed.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

she has to know she's creating more discontent. She has to have been told it's over, or she wouldn't be going there publicly.

8. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Would not want to meet her in a well lit alley.

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I'd **** her

10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Grizz would hit it

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Basilio is sounding like our forum conversations given breath. And I like it.

12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Almost bullet for bullet

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

TB mentioned there is some rumor that Cheney wanted/wants Bray benched, but Dooley won't allow it. Interesting.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You mean like the similar situation between Day'rick and Baggett where precious let him walk all over the staff? Yeah I can see that

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Probably can't help herself. My mom would probably be similar.

16. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Based on Bray's SEC play, what has he done besides being a turnover machine? Worley can't be any worse....Bray doesn't deserve to start this week after that gimme int.