Both Transfer Portal Threads Merged

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 29, 2022.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Without Bryce Young, Bama has 7 wins last year. Their fall will be fun to watch.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It will be but I don't think it happens until Saban retires

TDVol1989 likes this.
  3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’ve rewatched that game or highlights so many times. Our defense didn’t play horrible. He was just that good

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Assuming we stay healthy, we are going to beat Bama like a rented mule this year.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

What Heup, hook and Hyatt did will never be forgotten. I still can feel my shock.

warhammer likes this.
  6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

ND was a disaster at QB most of the year. If this guy was a backup and didn't play I doubt he is worth a shit. Probably only came because of Reese.

justingroves likes this.
  7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If we just stop the run game this will definitely happen. They are going to have to grind people next year and I don't see that working with us.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And he’s headed to Colorado.

9. Ssmiff

Looie Vitan?

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

According to Deion, he only takes defensive linemen from single parent homes

TDVol1989 likes this.
  11. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

This guy was committed to us for a long time back in the day. No idea how he’s played at Auburn.

12. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I bet he ends up staying in Alabama and going to a lower tier school like South Alabama. Hasn't really performed well at the Barn.

yont sum iss? likes this.
  14. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I believe he was told to vamoose once it was decided to clean house of Pruitt etc. Would love to see him transfer here 90 sec. after the NCAA gives us a pass.

15. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I don’t think he’ll end up doing anything if he goes to a high end P5 team. I’d love to be wrong I’ll be pulling for him.

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Lenneth Whitehead walking on at UGA.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He is from Athens so that was a pretty easy decision I am sure.

18. Ssmiff

It’s hard to be the next Derrick Henry when you run a 4.8 and don’t really want to run over anybody.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He had some good runs in 21 but it was always when the whole field was wide open

justingroves likes this.
  20. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

The ones against Missouri (?) Indy would've taken to the endzone but he ended up getting about 20 yards.

Georgia fans bragging acting like they stole some big talent to walk on. Maybe if he plays defense he's worth a roster spot.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.