Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Nov 28, 2018.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That escalated quickly. He's enrolled and listed in the directory

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

All these kids just need to 'hire' a lawyer to fight for a waiver. Get immediate eligibility. [uck fay] this sitting out a year bullshit.

I feel the same way about Drew Richmond at Liberty or UTC or wherever he may end up. Let him play right away.

RockyHill, A-Smith, GahLee and 5 others like this.
  3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And with the heap of shit going on throughout the ranks, the 'AA doesn't want to fight anymore battles.

4. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Isn’t he Warrior’s cousin? If so, hopefully having a family connection will help keep him straight. The Georgia folks say he has a serious drug problem. To their credit, most of the comments I’ve seen wish him well and that hopefully a change of scenery will get him back on track.

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Yep, feel as though all they have to do is hint that they'll get a lawyer, and NCAA just says, "[uck fay] it. Go ahead and play."

6. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

This was posted over at the other place so can't confirm but thought I'd share anyways. Apparently Richmond had a tweet that was deleted shortly after which read

"End of my career and all I got was an ok thanks bye"

Again, I don't know if that's true but does sound like something CP would say. Ouch.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He's leaving out a whole lot of the story up to that point.

Ssmiff likes this.
  8. Savage Orange

He’d have gotten less than that from me. He damn near got JG killed on several occasions.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

It’s not the end of his career though. He could stay and play. He chose to leave, and now he wants his ass kissed on the way out?

10. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Guys like Richmond leaving and seeing the guys being brought in gives me hope for the future of Tennessee football.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Someone should ask him about when the expectations for him were laid out to him too. I'd like to get his thoughts on that part of the process too.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You get what you earn

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Soft and sensitive. Not what you want in the trenches.

Later dude.

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Can something end that never started?

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

16. Savage Orange

Let me guess he’s gonna have a story to sell to the sports journalist folks...

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

If Richmond just doesn't/can't play anymore, why is he transferring? Either he's going to play somewhere else or he's just choosing to go. For... reasons? Not sure what he is expecting in terms of a farewell. Is there some hardship motivating him? Because it seems like he just doesn't want to be here and doing this, which is definitely an "okay thanks, bye" sort of position.

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

What was the thanks part for?

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I guess being a starter on the worst 2 year run in program history.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It was suggested to Richmond he take his talents elsewhere.