Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Wow, huge on both.

2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I think it's been pretty much a no brainer that Smith would give it one more go. Might as well, they're gonna watch him closely and if the problem comes back, pull the plug. Hope to goodness it works out for him and he has a long NFL career.

warhammer, dc4utvols and Memtownvol like this.
  3. BigOrangeBeech

Solomon getting eligible is massive if it holds.

dc4utvols and Memtownvol like this.
  4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Its going to hold

Tenacious D likes this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't understand the nature of the condition he's had. is is something that can just go away?

6. BigOrangeBeech

? You'd think diet, exercise (which he gets plenty of) would all be factors that help the situation outside of medication, but the one factor that never can be underestimated is hereditary. I'm in my mid 30s and have had high cholesterol for several years even through the midst of eating right, exercise and keeping my weight in a decent spot, but it runs in the family on both sides.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Unfortunately ive been around 2 pulmonary embolism deaths. Unless they have found a way to prevent clots, I dont understand him playing. Again thougj i haven't investigated treatment and outcomes. I just know clots=death too much for me.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

ya. I worry. but he and the medical staff surely know more than me.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This is where I pray the doctors are an advocate for their patients health and not their desires. These players and coaches need those outside voices, because they will go back into the game with arterial blood pouring out of their leg if allowed.

dc4utvols and kmf600 like this.
  10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

With it being public (twice) I can't imagine this just getting over looked for the wishes of Trey playing football. If he was injured or hobbled in some way it would be different but the life and death equation completely changes the process. IMO this is even above and beyond playing or practicing with a concussion and thats getting a ton of exposure now.

They may feel good about where he is and it still come back but if there is much doubt to whether his condition has really changed I cant imagine them just rolling the dice and letting him go.

11. BigOrangeBeech

The training/medical staff will have him under close observation and just like the last time, I think they know where the tipping point is and are not going to let him get too far before they tell him to pull the plug, and if they have told him hes good to give it a try, I see no reason why you dont give it one more shot. Who knows, maybe he can get through it this time. Would mean a lot more money if it works out.

12. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Soloman is eligible

IP, Tenacious D, The Dooz and 6 others like this.
  13. BigOrangeBeech

Babooom

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Excuse me, is this poster someone we can trust?

PilotFlyingJ and IP like this.
  15. Tenacious D

You think you can whip the whole board, bro?

Because this is how you start a fight with the whole board.

kmf600 likes this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

17. TheOrangeEmpire

TheOrangeEmpire Active Member

18. Tenacious D

Sab goes by Unimane on this site.

NYY, PilotFlyingJ, VolDad and 7 others like this.
  19. TheOrangeEmpire

TheOrangeEmpire Active Member

That would explain a great many things, but I doubt Sab wears a dashiki. ‍♂️

20. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

The report of Soloman being eligible is not correct I apologize for putting that out there. Should have checked the site better.