True Confessions: I don't care about spring practice

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hallowed_hill, Mar 27, 2012.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Maggitt is inside with Brewer at SLB

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We don't want to hurt any DTs feelings so we are just going to keep four lineman in there in the 3-4.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think I'm on to something. Until Groves comes in here and reminds me I don't know shit about football.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Has Brewer learned that he is expected to move toward the player with the ball?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Whoa, whoa, whoa. They don't even put pads on until Thursday. Save that lesson for Fall practice.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A team built to hammer it between the tackles would kill it, but it would work against most to a degree

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

So we aren't going to beat Alabama, then?

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Negavol imo iyam jmo.

If Tennessee played Bama early when they still had the training wheels on some of those DBs I would like Tennessee's chances much better.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Switch 3rd week in October for 3rd week of August, JMO IMHO IIRC STD GBO

10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Are you thinking of AJ?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I guess so.

12. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I'm actually a little more interested this spring as this should be the spring leading to the beginning of a resurgence...if not buh bye Dooley. The last two springs I had absolutely no hope nor expectations of anything other than something slightly above mediocrity which do to injuries and some crappy coaching we didn't even get to last year.

I'm expecting to see a more mature Bray, a stronger more athletic o-line that shows signs of getting it, how the new D and players in new positions respond, signs of a running game.

This spring and year have a lot more at stake for Dooley and the program than previous years.