Trump - 1 Tenny vs 8 Norris

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Mar 22, 2019.

?

Who's worse

Poll closed Mar 24, 2019.
  1. Tenny

74.3%
  2. Norris

25.7%
  1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Norris with the pounding of OV in the play in game while he's still floating down a river with 10 year old boys.....can he keep the momentum or can he handle the man who

1. Guaranteed us Gruden.
    2. Worships Trump
    3. Is a curse on the basketball team, and
    4. Single handedly takes up have of the WWW with his posts?

Guessing Norris is gonna have to summon all the voodoo magic from skinny Buddha, fat Buddha. and every other Buddha to stand a chance here.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Voted Tenny.

Steady.

Tenacious D, gcbvol and A-Smith like this.
  3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Never forget that zehr is a Monkey Parrot or some such.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Gonna need NYY to justify his vote.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Meant to post this in the zehr/smiff thread

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He's floating down the river with little boys. What more do you need... to smell his fingers?

utvol0427 likes this.
  7. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Not.Even.Close.

8. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I figured, after chasing 10 year old squirrels down the river for days, Norris is gonna need some quiet time.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Went with the unwashed heathen over the windbag.

Poppa T likes this.
  10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Easy choice

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

4 votes for Norris already?

1664, imo.

hohenfelsvol and droski like this.
  12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Tenny all day, ery day.

Fair?

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This is Norris’ god:

[​IMG]

This is mine:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What more need be said, than this?

Honestly, what are we even talking about while sitting in this, the greatest nation the world has ever known or will ever see, and which was founded on Christian principles, as God intended?

This cat doesn’t even respect y’all enough to come in here and make his case or acknowledge your support!

Turn from your ways, before it’s too late.

NYY and warhammer like this.
  14. Tenacious D

And how about this - Norris THRASHED OV last round.

The most beloved member of this site, and possibly earth. The gentlest of giants.

A man who roams tbe Earth as a living testament and preacher of the Good News, who fully lives his faith but loves all.

A man who spent his career expertly and lovingly tending to the needs of kids with special needs - retired for a year - and then went back to tend to the special needs of even more kids.

A damned VFL. The man actually wore, sweat, cried and bled for the orange and white.

Worst of all, this is the same man who just watched his last child leave home, and what does Norris do at this time of maximum pain and injury - he kicks him square in the ribs, punches him in the face, and embarasses him in front of his many friends and admirers.

Shame, shame, shame on anyone who will fail to vote for Norris, and endorse his violence of thought on this, the most respected and beloved of any amongst you.

15. Tenacious D

Norris is away from civilization right now, while accompanying his son and mentoring a group of boys on the bountiful beauty of the great outdoors. That’s why he isn’t commenting.

He, a perfectly reasonable and gentle man, who takes life seriously, but not himself. Who is quick to find common ground, and to see everyone and every position in the most favorable light possible, even when he sometime has to struggle against his own beliefs in order to say a kind and welcoming word. In an interwebz town of the miserable, miscreant and all-around ne’er do wells, Norris’ hat is always white, and his actions are almost always, and flawlessly, blameless.

And then there’s me, well, being me. Rabble-rouser. Idiot. Loud-mouth. Pushing buttons. Pig-headed. Saboteur. Dipshitted-dumbass.

There isn’t a damn soul alive who could possibly think that I’m not an infinitely worse person than Norris - much less as a poster on this site.

Now, all of this being said, admittedly true, and squarely in the forefront of mind - I’ll simply offer this idea for consideration:

Imagine how damned funny it’d be for Norris to return in a day or so, and see that he’d not only won a single round of this Tourney of the Terrible....but that he’d beaten me, the chief of all interwebz sinners, perhaps the #1 seed in this tourney, in doing so.

Imagine him sitting down, logging in, casually opening this thread, only wondering how badly he’d been beaten, with the thought that he might win never having crossed his mind...and then he sees the poll, and an unexpected sense of shock and horror washes over him, as he realizes that he’s actually won. Picture the priceless look on his face, as he refreshes the sceeen several times, each more panicked than the one before.

Think also about what his ensuing posts will look like, as he struggles to make some sense of the utterly incomprehensible and nonsensical.

And, of course, I’ll gladly abuse my mod powers and delete this post, as soon as the votes turn over to Norris, so that he’s none the wiser.

He wouldn’t abuse his mod powers in such a way, to be sure, because he isn’t a terrible person who would find such hilarity in such a mean-spirited and long-con joke. But it’s exactly because I would do this, and that the thought would never cross his mind, is exactly why it will throw him into an existential crisis, but also what will make it so damned devastatingly funny.

Carefully note that I’ve already abused my mod powers in editing this poll, so as to allow users to change their vote.

TIFWIW.

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Might as well rest your players until the Elite 8, Tenny.

NYY, Poppa T and kmf600 like this.
  17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

This was dangerously close to going over the shot clock, luck for you there were lots of pictures

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Well, shit.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The hell, Dude?

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Tenny should honestly ditch the admin role and just write Mike Pence erotic fan fiction. He'd be rich

Fifty Shades of Gay (Conversion)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

NYY, gcbvol, Tenacious D and 2 others like this.