Trump Doctrine: “We’re America, [itch bay]”

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This is the best (if not simplistic) analysis of Trump’s Doctrine that I’ve ever read.

On Friends & Foes:
    Arguing with America:
    Emphasis mine. So beautiful.

We’re America, [itch bay].
    Yes, it is the most acute and attitudinally honest description. In the history of human language.

Another WH source corrects “We’re America, [itch bay]”
    Emphasis mine.

Link: https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...rump-doctrine-were-america-[itch bay]/562511/

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

We deserve whatever we get.

3. Tenacious D

It’s exactly that easy. No need to church it up beyond that.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yet, he whined like a little [itch bay] about Trudeau "stabbing him in the back".

He doesn't have principles, just embraces chaos and anything centered on himself and notoriety he can attain for himself. He doesn't really care about Americans, necessarily, either, only if they glorify him in some manner. This is why he's at such odds with the press, not due to "lies" (truth is meaningless to him), but because they don't venerate Trump to the extent he desires.

Otherwise, the "America, [itch bay]" philosophy promoted here is stupid and unrealistic in the modern world. You've got to work with people in a global economy.

Trump should know. He's plenty willing to work with Russia. Very willing and eager, it seems.

5. Tenacious D

This is the kind of objective analysis I have come to rely on.

He is willing to work with them.

From the front, and not the rear.

As God intended it.

6. Unimane

Congratulations on working with a dictator of the most oppressive regime in the world today as he attempts to legitimize himself with the leading power of the modern world.

And my analysis is deeper than anything Trump has analyzed since being in office. Your attempts to validate him on this board delves far further into issues he's supposed to address than he ever has or, probably, could.

Also, the juxtaposition of his administration removing domestic violence victims as a criteria for asylum and meeting with the leader of North Korea is not lost on me, either, nor are his recent characterizations and treatment of democratic leaders of the western world.

He loves and aspires to be like the autocratic rulers of the world. He's a piece of shit human being no matter your forays into reifying his image as some protector of America and Americans.

7. Tenacious D

Arguing for war?

Red herring of domestic violence.

No need to be so falsely obdurate.

You want America to be Great Again.

So does he. You each agree.

And it’s happening.

You’re welcome.

8. Unimane

America has never not been great. I don't need a [uck fay]ing moron fumbling around the world with his lack of knowledge of every topic while he twitters about everyone like a rejected teenage girl to feel good about my country.

What kind of dumbass thinks America wasn't great before a half wit reality tv star took to the Oval Office?

NashVol11 likes this.
  9. Tenacious D

That’s a curiously circuitous way of saying, “Mr. President”.

You want America to Continue to be Great.

He wants America to be Great Again.

2 Hearts + 2 Gether = 4 Ever

It is much healthier since he took office.

So be glad, Un. Enjoy it.

I’m glad to see you finally coming around on Trump.

10. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

fyi, link won't work because of the "b i t c h" being changed to "[itch bay]". If you follow the link, you have replace the "[itch bay]" with "b i t c h" (without the spaces) in the address bar. Hope that makes sense.

11. Unimane

He doesn't really give a shit if America's great as long as he gets credit for, supposedly, doing so. You may have fallen for this two bit con man, but most Americans have not. I'll bet you really believe he actually cares about the military because of the anthemn issue or that he's even a Christian, too.

And, in fact, he's not really doing things that are in the interest of making America great, particularly with his swampy-EPA leader and policies, but that's simply the start of it.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

If we are the Greatest Country on the Planet, then let's act like it, and not shit on our closest allies. This isn't 1890 where the world is huge and we have giant oceans protecting us and we can do everything 'in house'.

The world is more interconnected than ever before, and when you shit on someone else, you are actually shitting on yourself.

The Dooz likes this.
  13. Tenacious D

Should they shit on us?

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Only if they shit on us just a little bit.

15. Tenacious D

Better, let’s pay them to shit on us.

And then have them criticize us for not paying them enough to shit on us, alleging that our employing the exact same measures of protection which they’ve long used against us - somehow now makes us the isolationists and provocateurs, and that they’ll now work to ostracize us, instead.

So, as long as we continue to pay extravagant sums for the privelage of their shitting on us, and not seek to prevent or even complain about their doing so, we can be friends. But if we protest and work to protect ourselves from their continuous stream of shit, then we are unfriendly, and they’re going to combat our unfriendliness by excluding us from their group of friends, and not simply to stop shitting on us, instead.

But, oh by the way, even as they ostracize and shit on us....we still need to continuously reaffirm and kick in billions for their defense, and even as they fail to do and pay a fraction of themselves, in clear violation of their promises to us.

If these are the kinds of friends that some of you jokers make in real life, I feel sorry for you.

The days of America only being exceptional and first in line when it comes time to pay for shit, are over.

Over, over.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

We don't live in the same world of facts.

Unimane likes this.
  17. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Remember, alternative facts now apply.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Is the rub that he tries to renegotiate better deals for the United States; or is the rub how he negotiates those deals?

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The latter.

You can seek a better deal, have a backbone, and not piss off everyone at the same time. I don't even mind the threats per se, but at least pretend to be a statesman.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I agree with you. It seems some people's attitude is "How dare we try to renegotiate; our current agreements are fair". I don't understand [itch bay]ing about trying to get a better deal.